allison8

what is the best luminizer? I like Nars make up should I go for a solid stick or liquid?

what is the best luminizer? I like Nars make up should I go for a solid stick or liquid? i want a dewy glow 

catherineu2

Re: what is the best luminizer? I like Nars make up should I go for a solid stick or liquid?

(0) Hearts

I like Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl. It's not too sparkly or glittery but it gives a nice glow. It's a cream/liquid texture & is easy to apply with your finger tips.

carolang

Re: what is the best luminizer? I like Nars make up should I go for a solid stick or liquid?

(0) Hearts

Josie Maran illuminator is a beautiful shimmery beige liquid highlighter if that is the tint you are interested in! I would definitely try it on. It does dry quickly though. Looks great on the cupid's bow.

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

If you want a very natural, subtle, liquid luminizer then I recommend Make Up For Ever Uplight in #11.  For a more "lit from within" radiant glow, try my all time favorite powder luminizer, Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo (it's a powder but it's soooo smooth and soft and buttery, it will just make your skin glow like an angel, haha!)

beautylovingirl

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/Favorite-Products-for-a-Luminous-Look/m-p/490125#M3655

Here's a link with the same question and already have been answered. On the homepage you will see a big red box at the top, type your question in that box and hit enter, if the question has already been asked it will bring up a whole lot of answers for you, and will keep you from having to repost with the exact same question. It makes it alot easier if the post are not all questions about the same thing. Hope this helps!:smileyhappy:

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

I love the Benefit Watts Up... it's really easy to blend and leaves a great luminous glow.

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

The benefit watts up is like the copacabana in that its the same sort of cream stick, in a champagne color. Difference is that the watts up is way darker, too dark for fair skin, unless you want it as a bronzer.

onomotopoeia9

I second that! my favorite highlighter (out of many) is the nars copacabana multiple!

Of course, it also depends on your skin tone. I also have luxor, and its really pretty too.

kd006

I second katie1724. I love using a stick. I just find it easier for me and I don't over apply the product. I love copacabana. The stick will pretty much never run out and it just looks amazing on the skin.

I used to use high beam from benefit but now I barely ever use it because I use copacabana way more.

katie1724

(0) Hearts

I love, love, love the NARS Multiple in Copacabana; it's a stick, it's easy to apply and it lasts for ages. I find it much easier to use than the NARS Liquid Illuminator (which is a thicker liquid). I dot it over the cheekbones, browbone and cupid's bow over foundation and it does leave a luminous glow to my complexion.

If you prefer liquid, Benefit High Beam is lovely -- it's a silvery liquid illuminator (also very blendable and easy to use) with a hint of pink -- or, if you prefer gold, Moon Beam is gold-toned rather than silver.

:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • catherineu2
    • beautylovingirl