foudre

moisturizing foundation

Has anyone come across a good moisturizing foundation? I would like to try a foundation that both covers and gives a good deal of moisture to the face as well. 

beautylovingirl

Re: moisturizing foundation

Laura Mercier offers the Moisture Supreme foundation and it's medium to full coverage.Hope this helps!

helpful

Tarte Maracuja Miracle foundation is great for dry skin. It has medium to full coverage and because of the Maracuja oil it's very hydrating. 

drrragon

(0) Hearts

My favorite is Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse foundation.  It's formulated for dry skin and I find that it doesn't emphasis dry spots the way my other foundations do.  Clinique Supermoisture is good too, but it's only light coverage.  The Maybelline is medium-full.

arielaaaaaaaa

I was also looking for a foundation that had good coverage and was moisturzing cause my skin is crazy dry, a Sephora employee gave me a sample of the Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation. I got a few uses out of it and i really did like it, It had a good medium-full coverage that you can build. It's $42, not too bad on price but i was looking for something alittle less expensive. But if i didn't mind the price, this would be my foundation.

ry22

Hello!

At first when I saw your title, I though about tinted moisturizers, but they don't have very good coverage. Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation ($62) is quite expensive, but it should do the trick. It works for all skin types and is natural.

Hope this helps!

megan0725

(0) Hearts

i really liked the BB revlon photo ready cream! it has an okay coverage, i pair it with a mineral foundation and its great!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • drrragon
    • ry22
    • beautylovingirl
    • helpful
    • foudre