china44

im really disapointed and also, i cant find it on line

(0) Hearts

Please help me find a  little kit.. I've been looking on line..... . Well I was at the store  standing in line  suddenly the power shuts off and the whole store..it  was pitch black I was scared and upset.... So I tried to look it up on line and can't find it.. I'm so upset and frustrated... can u please help me find my travel size of goodies. I am and always been a loyal costumer and this was the first time I have been treated rude 

lylysa

Re: im really disapointed and also, i cant find it on line

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry to hear your shopping experience didn't go as smoothly as intended! If you did experience a less-than cordial manner of being treated, you can certainly contact Sephora customer service or a Moderator here on Beauty Talk in regards to your experience.

Was the kit you were browsing in a Sephora or Sephora inside JC Penny's? Sometimes kits can vary by location along with factoring in whether it was an older/newer kit that may no longer or have yet to be posted online. Can you let us know what type of products were in this kit so we can help identify it? If you don' wish to go back to that location due to poor customer service you may call other stores in your area to see if the kit is available there so you can still purchase it.

m3rma1d

I'm waiting to hear the part where you were treated rudely?

NurseCupcake

I was thinking the same thing

kalex

I hope you're not suggesting that Sephora was "rude" and purposely had a power outage...

Were you looking for one of the Sephora Favorites sets like this one?  Or the sample gift bag with $35 purchase?

Smokey123

(0) Hearts

Are you looking for the VIB giveaway sample bag? If so, it is promo code 'vibparty'. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lylysa
    • NurseCupcake
    • m3rma1d
    • Smokey123
    • china44