lipigloss13

for a teenager, which is better? a bb cream or lip stain?

I'm not sure what to buy for my everyday look. I usually just wear mascara and occasionally eyeliner on my lower lash line, so I was wondering which product would be a bigger investment at the moment. 

neko333

Re: for a teenager, which is better? a bb cream or lip stain?

(0) Hearts

It depends, if you have bad skin (like you need more than a concealer to cover the acne and scars) then BB cream. If you have decent skin then lip stain.

To be honest I think the most important makeup item to own as a teenager was concealer. Blotting sheets are also (and still are) great for people who don't wear much face makeup. If you aren't wearing makeup though you probably need some type of sunscreen. It'll pay off in the long run regardless of what color skin you have.

ace2021

(0) Hearts

I would say a lip stain. It would add a nice touch to your look without looking made up and staying natural. As a teenager you want to focus on showing off your youthful skin and taking care of it instead of covering it up. 

ChicDabbler

If you have problem skin (lots of redness, pimples, dark spots etc) then BB cream would be a better investment.

If not, then a lip stain. Personally I vote for lip stain because you dab it on your lips for a hint of color (then top it off with lip balm) for normal look. Or, depends on your age but if you've got award ceremony, prom, senior pictures etc, you can layer it for a more intense/lipstick look.

dianabt

Hi lipigloss13,

I personally opt for a BB Cream- If you find one with the right coloring and coverage (spf as wel!) you'll have a great daily sun protection and a nice even finish to the skin that can protect it and keep it looking flawless. I wish I had BB Creams when I was younger as I went around for a good 2 years or so with a heavy full face of makeup! The notion of a tinted moisturizer or BB was never even around! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • neko333
    • ace2021
    • lipigloss13