makeupsephora

concealer/foundation

(0) Hearts

whats the BEST concealer and foundation you've ever used?

melissabt

Re: concealer/foundation

(0) Hearts

The best concealer I've used is the Clinique Airbrushed Concealer. It has a decent amount of coverage and slightly illuminates and isn't heavy. 

Clinique - Airbrush Concealer Illuminates, Perfects

Favorite foundation in the Make Up Forever HD. I found the perfect shade for my skintone 127 and I've purchased it multiple times since I use it so much:smileyhappy:

MAKE UP FOR EVER - HD Invisible Cover Foundation

<3 Melissa
sephoralovex

Foundation - MAC studio fix powder foundation

Concealer - NARS creamy radiant concealer

beautylovingirl

Concealer -YSL Touche' Eclat- Never a crease to be had.

Foundation- MAC Studiofix  Powder Foundation

keelybt

For my skin, the best has been Bobbi Brown Extra Repair foundation.  It feels light and cool, covers my red completely and gives a soft dewy finish.  Also the shade Alabaster is my perfect match.  For concealer, I love Bobbi Brown Corrector.  It covers my circles with one swipe and matches so nicely I can wear it on it's own.  It also lasts all day and does not crease on me.

swfupload_891103158354798853.jpg

swfupload_4629937692056978065.jpg

quenbee

(0) Hearts

Oh keely I second the Bobbi Brown extra repair foundation.  It is my HG foundation in the winter. It is so soothing and hydrating on my dry skin during those bitter cold New England winter days. And it just makes my skin look flawless and natural.  My shade is light.  During the warmer months I use UD Naked in 3.5.  My all time favorite and HG concealer would be Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

Best concealer: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Concealer

Best foundation: Illamasqua Skin Base

ashhay

(0) Hearts

I like Chantecailstick concealer stick. Mac studio fix concealer is okay if I am in a crunch but not the best for problem skin.

poemelyric

Nars, hands down for me...  MUFE has some pretty good ones too but I can't get the undertones quite right to wear them.  After they oxicidize, for some reason they turn orange on me even if I get a yellow based one.  But the coverage with it is awesome.  Now I use Nars Tinted Moisturized with the powder foundation to set it.  I started out with Nars and I went back, LOL!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • emmaclaire
    • sephoralovex
    • ashhay
    • poemelyric
    • melissabt