jmcdaniel

concealer advice!

(0) Hearts

Hello, I am in need of a new concealer. I currently use Benefit Boiing, but I'm looking for something new. I have pretty oily skin and acne so I need something that is not oily and isn't going to break my face out. I have bad acne scarring on my cheeks and I'm looking for something that covers well (my current concealer isn't doing very well in this category haha). Thanks so much!

amberangeline

Re: concealer advice!

(0) Hearts

I have oily, acne-prone skin and lots of acne scarring, too. My favorite concealer is Make Up Forever's Full Cover. It's designed to cover scars, hyperpigmentation, discolorations, etc. The formula is nice and creamy and blends very easily. Covers up any redness from my scars or current acne and lasts all day long. It is oil-free and has never caused me to breakout. Really love it! 

tracygirl64

(0) Hearts

I'd recommend giving TARTE's Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer for all over face and their Maracuja Creaseless Concealer for the under-eye area. Of course, make sure to set with a powder. Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

nikki

(0) Hearts

My favorite concealer is MAC Studio Finish. I have oily skin and am acne prone, and I love the full coverage and the long wear. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • nikki
    • tracygirl64
    • amberangeline
    • jmcdaniel