ggsbabies

acsz Best shade of foundation for brunettes with green eyes and fair skin with yellow undertones

Best shade of  foundation and concealer for brunettes with green/hazel eyes and fair skin with yellow undertones?

bearsmom

Re: acsz Best shade of foundation for brunettes with green eyes and fair skin with yellow undertones

(0) Hearts

Then I am going to second annonymous1 and say Make Up Forever HD Invisible Coverage in 117 Marble.  If you liked Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, try Golden Ivory.  help extra help with pigment problems, use Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Before before concealer.image.jpgimage.jpg

bearsmom

Re: acsz Best shade of foundation for brunettes with green eyes and fair skin with yellow undertones

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry, that should be Bobbi Brown corrector in Light Peach before concealer.  Auto-corrected

bearsmom

(0) Hearts

Darker, lighter, or the same as Jennifer Anistin

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

i am the exact same, i have dark brown hair, green eyes and yellow undertones, for a long time i was using Makeup forever HD foundaton in the shade 117, It matched me very well and it was full coverage, until recently i wanted something different so i switched to Tarte amazonian clay foundation in the shade fair sand, which is basically the same thing, it just lasts on my face for about 10 hours. 

ggsbabies

(0) Hearts

This looks great but on me powders tend to settle in my fine lines, accentuating them :-(

ggsbabies

Thank you I'll check that out!

bearsmom

(0) Hearts

Funny, MUFE HD Invisible Coverage in 117 marble is exactly what I was going to recommend if she said liquid!!!!!  I have never tried the Tarte Amazonian Clay line, but if that's similar coverage it might be great!!!

annonymous1

its the same amount of coverage just the staying power is like 10 times better on the tarte without primer or anything

bearsmom

What kind of coverage do you want??

ggsbabies

(0) Hearts

Hi. I need full coverage because of pigmentation but I'd like it to look as natural as possible. I bought Amazing Cosmetic Medium Beige concealer and I like it but it's a little too dark .

bearsmom

(0) Hearts

Are what texture are you wanting??  Dewy, natural, velvet, matte in a cream, liquid, or powder??

ggsbabies

(0) Hearts

I like to look natural but I have so many flaws! Dark pigmentation, old acne scars and a few fine wrinkles. So I guess my answer is "natural" and I like liquid best but could switch to cream if it would work better. Thank you.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • annonymous1
    • bearsmom
    • ggsbabies
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg