ntailor

Your Simple Lazy Makeup Days

Are there days where you are just lazy in the mornings either before going to school or work and want to wear makeup but not put on the whole deal of makeup you always do but want to look good at thes same time??? I call this my lazy makeup days....I just put on some light blush, line my water line and a little bit of gloss....oh and highlight maybe the corner of my eyes...

what is your lazy makeup look???

tiffanybt

Re: Your Simple Lazy Makeup Days

(0) Hearts

ntailor wrote:

Are there days where you are just lazy in the mornings either before going to school or work and want to wear makeup but not put on the whole deal of makeup you always do but want to look good at thes same time??? I call this my lazy makeup days....I just put on some light blush, line my water line and a little bit of gloss....oh and highlight maybe the corner of my eyes...

what is your lazy makeup look???

@ ntailor - If I didn't have old acne scars to cover up, my lazy day would be the same as yours! :smileywink: My lazy day makeup look is applying foundation, mascara and a gloss.  If I'm really up for it, I will put on some blush and eye liner.
Cheers,
Tiffany
superfry

I just put on some powder foundation and some lip balm, then I'm out the door. If I'm feeling a little less lazy, I might put on some light blush.

thamerz

I know exactly how you feel! I blend a bit of brown eyeshadow on my lids, white eyeliner on the inner corners (I'm usually super tired on those days), mascara, and maybe highlighter if it's sunny. I also use lip gloss but that's just something I use to keep my lips hydrated so I don't really count it as makeup.

muffinpop

moisturizer, philosophy supernatural tinted moisturizer or concealer, a little bronzer,  mascara, and chapstick :smileyhappy:

acaydia

Instead of foundation, I use Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, and apply some of my MAC bare Rubenesque Paint Pot. Then I just curl my lashes and swipe on a few coats of Hypnose Drama by Lancome. For my lips, I use one of my Chanel Lip Lacquers.

Really low maintenace "lazy look" that I use all the time. I don't even need to use brushes!!!

sammiebaby

I always have those lazy days especially times when I have to get up @ 4 in the morning to be @ work @ 5.  I use: primer, concealer, foundation, 1 lid color, maybe eyeliner if I have time, blush and a highlighter.

ssmittys

OMG today is my lazy day!!

Tinted moisturizer (Hourglass)
Blush/bronzer (Guerlain)
Fresh sugar honey lip balm
Highlighter powder on my cheek bones and eye lids (from Hello Kitty Noir palette)
And two coats of phenom eyes mascara in shade 2 (brown) by Givenchy

Look rested, yet polished :smileyhappy:
melissabt

Hi,

My lazy day make up consists of neutral eyeshadows. I like to use the Lorac Superstar (golden beige/ golden tan/ deep bronze) or Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten all over my eye. I always have to have liquid liner on (I like the one by Sephora Collection). For Blush I use the Tarte Blush in Doll Face and then I finish the look with a lipstick or gloss. My favorite gloss/lipstick to wear on lazy days is the Sephora Collection Lip Vinyl in Miami Pink, it is the perfect pink color to brighten my skin tone.:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
ginadepaul

On my real lazy/rushed days, I only have time for sunscreen/moisturizer and pressed powder and Im out the door. If im lazy but I have time, I would add black eye pencil and elaborate would be colored liner, lipstick/tintedlip balm.

waterbaby1981

Sunscreen (can't go without it!), tinted moisturizer, and gloss.  Maybe a nude colored cream shadow, a bit of mascara and a little blush/bronzer if I look really pale.

kimmi1115

Super lazy days from where I got to bed too late the night before or woke up late, I usually don't wear makeup.  Just chapstick lol.  I'll sometimes apply mascara just to keep a lash or two from getting into my eyes.  Lately if I'm having a lazy day, I'll apply concealer underneath my eyes, especially if my allergies/sinuses are bugging me. 

sephoramusthave

My lazy ritual is sunscreen and pressed powder foundation. If I'm home all day then I dont wear anything.

katie723

I usually just wear sunscreen and lip balm on my ultimate lazy days.

My lazy but "polished" look would consist of:

Tinted Moisturizer

Blush

Mascara

Lip Balm/gloss

madam31

my lazy days consists of concealer for under eyes, foundation, a light shade across whole lid and mascara and of course my gloss

prettinikki

My lazy day make-up items consist of :

Brown Shadow- for my eye brows to darker them, but i do not apply any to my eye lids.

Also, MASCARA- its a definite must to have on a lazy day because it only takes a sec to sweep across the eye lashes and it gives you a more waken look so you dont look tried.

And last Lipgloss- a nude gloss w/ a tint of color (personally i like a pink tint)

And if you're not to lazy, maybe so Blush =)

ran8

Super lazy - Mascara and lip balm. 

Lazy routine consists of:  Concealer (finger tip application), colored eye shadow primer, eyeliner (tightline), highlight powder or cream shadow, mascara, and lip balm/gloss.  Maybe cream blush if I remember. 

I try to not use any brushes if I am in a rush.  Otherwise, I have to clean them before I leave. 

I thought about using a bb cream to see if that would be any faster.  When I tried it, it did pretty well but was not a must have to my makeup collection. 

rebecca34

My lazy routine consists of:

tinted moisturizer

concealer if needed

mascara

1 neutral eye color

black or brown liner

lipbalm

When I have more time I like to play with multiple eyeshadow colors or fun colored eyeliners and may or may not add things like highlighters.

nikzilla

Lol, I wish I had a lazier look, but when I don't feel like doing the work to rock my signature black smokey eye, I usually just use the really neutral colors from the Urban Decay Naked Palette and some brown liner, but I always have concealer, foundation, blush, and a highlighter on, I always have to use DiorShow's eyebrow pencil since my eyebrows are so light.  Then I throw on NARS Larger Than Life gloss in Coeur Sucre.  That's my lazy look, and usually when I do it, my boss, employees and clients ask if I'm sick.  LOL!

victoria9845

Personally, I just put concealer on any imperfections and under my eyes. Then I apply cat eye gold eyeliner that works very well with my skin tone.

monkeyluver

I use a face primer, foundation, powder, an all over lid/crease color, mascara, and lip gloss (-:
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 42 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • ntailor
    • sephoramusthave
    • victoria9845
    • prettinikki
    • rebecca34