beautifulsinner

YSL's Touche Eclat Concealer.

(0) Hearts

Has anybody here tried the Touche Eclat Concealer by YSL? is yes, TELL ME ABOUT IT!! :smileyhappy: is it worth the money?

ncip

Re: YSL's Touché Eclat Concealer.

(0) Hearts

It is totally worth it!  The catch is that it isn't a concealer per se, so it is wonderful for the under eye area, but if there are other places that you want to use a concealer on you will need a seperate product for that.

arfilony

Re: YSL's Touche Eclat Concealer.

(0) Hearts

Its totally worth the money, i've had it for a while now. Cant live w/out it:smileyhappy:

aleaalea

(0) Hearts

Touche Eclat has a very light texture, only a bit more coverage than foundation, for darker circles you definitely need another texture, like Bobbi Browns Creamy Concealer. I like the texture of Touche Eclat as well, but i had sometimes Problems (and also friends of mine) that it smells moldy. I hadn't done anything and also had it not a long time in use, while I new the problem from others too, it is maybe not that unusual.

islandqt

I have this product and although it isa very good under-eye highlighter, I honestly don't think it's worth the price.

the thing is... It's a great highlighter but if anyone tries to sell it to you as a concealer I say run. I think this as well as NARS Orgasm are two of the most mis-marketed products out there. People buy touche eclat expecting to see fantastic results and they're often dissapointed because it lacks any kind of concealing/masking ability.

Another thing, you have to wash the brush tip regularly or else let me tell you that thing starts to STINK!! I have no idea why it does this but man it is not pleasant.

I think there are more highlighters out there now that you can afford to scope out your options. As far as I know guys really love this because it brightens under the eye area without looking too obvious and yes also keeping a little darkness so they still look "rugged" LOL!

Since owning the Mark hook-up highlighters and the Smashbox photo-op under-eye brightener  I have to say I rarely reach for the YSL touche eclat.

I hope this helps!

lalalaura3

(0) Hearts

Yes, abosulitey worth buying. It covers so well that I even use it as a concealer, so it has dual purposes. It's also very creamy and easy to blend, you can't even tell you have it on. 

katie1724

[ Edited ]

it's definitely worth the money, but be careful with regard to your expectations. I love this stuff (I have it in 01), and it really is effective at adding radiance and brightening / disguising imperfections. However, if you have particularly dark circles -- or discoloration that you need to conceal, you may be disappointed; Touche Eclat is more of a highlighter / brightener than an effective heavy-duty concealer. If you do have darker circles, you may need to use it along with another corrective concealer. If you only have minimal dark circles / shadows, I think you'll love it.

: )

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • islandqt
    • arfilony
    • lalalaura3
    • aleaalea