rainbow781

Will Power!

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone else is one click away from buying the Dior Diorskin BB Cream. After hearing about 10 people rave about this product I'm beginning to feel desperate for it, but at $44 it's not exactly cheap. So what are your thoughts? Is it worth it?

melissabt

Re: Will Power!

Hi Rainbow781-

I really like it, I'm on my second tube! It matched my skin pretty well (light-medium with yellow undertones). Its perfect for everyday wear and I especially like wearing it on hotter days.

<3 Melissa
veritabelle

Rainbow- I feel the same way!  I really want to try it, but I am nervous that it won't work well for my oily skin :smileysad:

miabt

I have a tube & I absolutely love it!  I just finished up my Dior Hydralife & I thought THAT was my favorite :smileyhappy:  I really like the consistency & the feel throughout the day.  I never feel heavy or weighed down by oil, which is super important!  I'd buy another one when I run out, no questions asked!

xo, Mia

bananachoox3

I love it! Enabler time. lol

This BB cream is more of a light-medium BB cream. Not like other BB cream that tends to run sheer. Its a standard size of a foundation and about the price of a foundation at Sephora. Gives a nice finish to the skin and it comes with a pump! 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • veritabelle
    • melissabt
    • rainbow781
    • miabt
    • bananachoox3