Pixieatheart

Will MUFE mat velvet work for me in Ivory #20 if I am a #115 in the MUFE HD?

I live five hrs away from my nearest sephora (boo), so I can't go try it out. What do you think? 115 is what I wear in the HD but since its summer and I am so oily, I want to try the velvet+. Thanks for your help!

Pixieatheart

Re: Will MUFE mat velvet work for me in Ivory #20 if I am a #115 in the MUFE HD?

Thanks ladies! I may get both because if the 20 does oxidize a bit, it might actually work for my tan summer skin. Living in TX, it is near impossible to not get some color, even with sunscreen. Thanks for your replies!

dianabt

Re: Will MUFE mat velvet work for me in Ivory #20 if I am a #115 in the MUFE HD?

Hi Pixieatheart, 

Do you tan easily? You may be okay with the 25 which is for light skin with pink undertone but as BeautyLovinGirl says, it may oxidize and be a bit dark on you!  The 20 has a more beige undertone which can look darker/grey if you are more pink in coloring but I'm also worried the 15 might be a bit too light! Do you wear bronzers or blushes? It could possibly work but trying it on is the best way to be sure. Don't worry about purchasing it online- you can send it back to us for a return if you need to get a different color!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Honestly the #15 might be better. The #20 might be a shade too dark especially  since you have oily skin it will probably oxidize on you. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • Pixieatheart