akhorounjaia

Which Nars Matte Multiple should I get to contour?

Altai or Vientiane? For reference, my skin is the shade Gobi in the Nars Sheer Glow

laurabt

Re: Which Nars Matte Multiple should I get to contour?

(0) Hearts

Hi Akhorounjaia,

Since you are pretty fair, I suggest going with the color Altai as it is lighter and will look more natural. You don't want your contour to be so dark that it looks obvious. 

:smileyhappy: -Laura

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

I honestly think you could use either. Though I would go with Altai because it will create a softer contour. If you want a more noticeable or dramatic contour, you can go with Vientiane or Cappadoce. It's weird though because I don't see Cappadoce on Sephora's website....

upload_2912969488772398302.jpg

L-R: Anguilla, Exumas, Laos, Siam, Altai, Vientiane, Cappadoce

kellsmuneoka

(0) Hearts

Of course Cappadoce is the one I want as a contour, but sephora decided not to carry it :smileysad:

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

You can order it directly from NARS' website :/ 

Or you can use Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation to contour. You'll have more color selections to choose from.

akhorounjaia

(0) Hearts

And the Stick Foundation has more product (0.31 oz) for 44$ then the Nars Matte Multiple (0.26) which costs 39$.

akhorounjaia

(0) Hearts

I think I'll actually end up getting Nars Altai because of the rosey light brown color. I think it'll go well in combination with the Nars Contour Blush Olympia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • akhorounjaia
    • laurabt
    • kellsmuneoka
    • andyhtrieu
Photos1
  • upload_2912969488772398302.jpg