evelynfigueroa

What shade am i in the kat von d lock it foundation?

(0) Hearts

I'm NC 20, in benefit hellow flawless oxygen wow foundation i'm pure for sure ivory, in the makeup forever hd i was 118 but i got lighter and i believe im 117 now (if that helps) So i was thinking either getting light 46 or 48 but the 46 is for pink undertones and i do not have pink undertones can someone please help me!

deedjw

Re: What shade am i in the kat von d lock it foundation?

(0) Hearts

I had the same problem! I couldn't decide from pictures if I should get light 42 or light 44.  I ended up just having to go to the store to get samples.  This enabled me to match myself in better lighting (my local sephora is very dark) & try it out for a few days before buying.  So if possible try that, but I know not everyone is lucky enough to have a local Sephora.

dianabt

Re: What shade am i in the kat von d lock it foundation?

(0) Hearts

Hi evelynfigueroa,

I recommend you try Light 46 only because although it has pink undertones, this foundation is heavily pigmented and has a tendency to oxidize which makes it slightly darker on the skin- the 48 may oxidize a bit too much and the beige undertone could potentially turn muddy on the skin! If possible, visit your local store to test them out and see what wears better on your skin throughout the day.

Kat Von D - Lock-It Tattoo Foundation

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • evelynfigueroa
    • deedjw