x5starchickx

What's your favorite foundation?

What foundation do you use on a daily basis?

mangosong

Re: What's your favorite foundation?

(0) Hearts

Hands down, Clinique Acne solutions foundation and stay-matte powe.

Unfortunally for me, Bare Minerals just sits on my oily skin, and I have learned the hard way, make up forever just doesn't work well in NYC humidity.

rinkydink

(0) Hearts
Ysl teint resist all the way! I have oily skin and this foundation is lightweight with medium coverage and the best part.... It doesn't slide off my face! It is transfer proof.
melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi x5starchickx,

I love the Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10  because it offers really good coverage and adds a glow to the skin.  It hides all the imperfections on my skin and the shade is a perfect match for me.

Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

<3 Melissa
bajiki

(0) Hearts

M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 <3

daisykmua

(0) Hearts

MUFE HD foundation <3

paigekileen

(0) Hearts

My favorites are the chanel vitalumiere aqua and MUFE mat velvet:smileyhappy:

thecaramelapple

(0) Hearts

Lancome Teint Miracle Liquid Foundation. It blends well, and its really thin yet covers somehow. No clue how. Not gonna question it tho! <3

jeninboston

(0) Hearts

I'm really loving Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, and also like Laura Mercier Silk Creme. Both good - I'll wear the LM one when it gets less hot and humid, and if I have more breakouts!

kaily4

A great foundation that gives you flawless results that looks actually like your natural skin is the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. 

jbyrne

I rotate between the following two foundations depending what kind of coverage I want.

1. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville ( i also have the pressed powder for setting)- very light and dewy

2. Clinique redness solutions SPF 15 in Calming Ivory--- Great foundation, super smooth going on and nice coverage

elipeanut

(0) Hearts

Make Up For Ever Hd Foundation right now. Love the coverage. But since I live in Florida, I'm trying to find a foundation that is a lot lighter on  the skin feeling. Im about to purchace UD's Surreal Skin Mineral foundation.

lovelonghair

Tough to answer since foundation is as personal as picking a fragrance.  I have tried so many but I come back to a few - Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundtion and Revlon Age Defying Spa makeup.  These give me the least amount of break outs and provide sheer but even coverage.  NOTHING will make your skin look like the skin in magazines unless you have someone taking a picture of you and then airbrushing and correcting everything.  Skin is not even and smooth unless you are 6 month old!  

Get something that works with your skin - ask for samples so you don't have to commit.  Most places (even Target - the Boots gal) will provide samples if you are not greedy!. Decide if you want light or heavy or something to even out skin or illuminate.  

Good luck hunting but have fun doing it!

katie1724

[ Edited ]

@livelonghair: I totally agree -- and, actually, 6-month olds have more facial "lines" and imperfections than the close-up images in airbrushed ads. No matter how old you are, skin has pores (whether they're tiny or noticeable) -- but the models in the images usually have none. When I was younger, I did not understand that it is impossible for skin to look like this -- and now when I see them, it's very obvious where an image has been retouched. Advertising is out of control in general, particularly with mascara (but that is a different topic, I suppose!) :smileyhappy:

smileismydrug

(0) Hearts

Make Up Forever HD

& sephora matifying compact foundation. 

reenreen

i love Perricone MD no foundation foundation, its great, a primer spf and moisterizer in one! it feels like you not even wearing makeup.

brookie673

My favorite is the Cover Girl Trublend whipped foundation. However, it was discontinued and replaced with a liquid foundation which I use now. I like the Covergirl Clean foundations too.

minipuma90

Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15

sari14

I love Make Up Forever HD

love4seashells

do you really like the make up for ever? i'm trying to decide if i want to get it or not. i currently use (and am almost out of) dior nude hydrating glow, which i love. but with it being so hot and humid here in texas, it doesn't tend to stay on or look pretty very long. i want the same type of natural look, but i don't want to be greasy by lunch time :/

sephoramusthave

I live in Texas as well and would not recommend Make up for Ever because liquid foundations dont suit the heat and humidity here, and this foundation gave a lot of people breakouts. I only wear powder foundations and they are great. They look natural, stay put all day without retouching and provide medium coverage.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 46 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • mangosong
    • shoddy
    • rinkydink
    • sephoramusthave
    • xoxcharlottexox