liveinlovexx

What is your all time favorite concealer?

Hey guys!! Soo I want to hear from you guys and see what your all time favorite concealer is! Also, what do you use it for, and why do you love it?

I would start this off, but I haven't found a particular one I am in love with. I am using Secret Camo by Laura Mercier, and maybe I am using it worng, but it covers... just not amazingly?! I need one for my little pimples and pigment issues here and there!

So help a beauty sister out in finding a perfect match!! :]

Xoxo

aviscardi

Re: What is your all time favorite concealer?

(0) Hearts

I have yet to find  a concealer that i absolutely love and can call a HG favorite, i guess its just because eventually everything creases on me.
 lately though ive been loving nars radiant creamy concealer (custard) with either maybelline radiant or mac radiant overtop to brighten. i set all my concealers with ben nye banana + cameo overtop. I find nars to crease minimally compared to all others. the color goes on looking like it would be dark but surprisingly as long as you blend out the edges it works fine, plus it can double as a spot concealer :smileyhappy:

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

My HG concealer is OCC Concealer in Y0.  It's incredibly full coverage but crazy super natural looking.  I've tried more concealers than the reasonable person should, but I'm convinced I'll never have to try another with my trusty OCC!

melde

(0) Hearts

I love TheBalm's Time Balm Concealer. :smileyhappy:

liveinlovexx

(0) Hearts

Ahhhhh so many awesome ones to look at now! Cool! :] Thanks!

pinklissamel

Its a toss up between Benefit's erase paste and my MAC one. Benefit # 2 for undereye since it's more salmon in color ans AMC for other spots on my face.

cherrybombtastic

I've only tried a few, such as Murad's Acne Treatment Concealer, Lise Watier Concealer Wheel, and Benefit's Boi-ing, and my favorite has to be Urban Decay's 24/7 Concealer Pencil. No drying ingredients. No silica. Super creamy and not cakey. Perfect for my acne-prone skin that tends to start off flakey and ends the day oily. I also love that it covers pimples AND my dark circles. That's so rare! I can literally use it all over my face without it looking like a mask but I don't!

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

TheBalm balmshelter and benefit fake up (any benefit concealer really).

starletta8

My favorite is Benefit Boi-ing in Light.  It's a perfect skin match for me, so if I want to skip foundation it's possible with this concealer!

I'm also a big fan of both of the MUFE  Concealers- the HD one that Melissa mentioned for the eye area, and its sister full coverage formula for dealing with skin imperfections.

I used to love MAC concealers- especially the one in the eyeshadow pot. I just don't reach for those anymore.

melissabt

[ Edited ]

Hi Iiveinlovexx,

My all time favorite is the Make Up Forever HD concealer 335 Medium Beige - for medium skin with dark beige undertones. The silicone tip applicator is perfect for blending and tapping on the product.

hd invisible.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/hd-invisible-cover-concealer-P242203?skuId=1182179

<3 Melissa
dianabt

Hi liveinlovexx,

My favorite concealer is the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer but I also LOVE my Bare Escentuals Stroke of light-Very similar to the YSL Touche Eclat but a little more price friendly for me :smileywink:

bareMinerals - bareminerals® Stroke of Light™ Eye Brightener

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
DTalksAll

I use the MUFE waterproof concealer for blemishes, scars... and then the YSL pen for under eyes and highlight areas (around lip, cheeks, eyes...) 

katie1724

[ Edited ]

In general (evening out complexion, etc.): NARS Concealer (the stick). I have this with me always! (Make Up For Ever Full Cover was better and longer lasting for blemishes in particular, but I didn't really have a shade match, and I no longer use it. I mention it only because it's a fabulous concealer!)

For undereye circles: Armani Maestro! It would be too dark for my face, but it's perfect for the blue of my under eye circles (because that skin is darker). It also blends perfectly and doesn't crease!

carrierose

I have acne scarring and also acne and I love UD 24/7 Concealer pencil. :smileyhappy:  I use a shade a little lighter than my foundation, dab it on, and pat it in and it helps cover the scars and pimples.

liveinlovexx

Thanks beautylovingirl! I will check those out! :]

beautylovingirl

I Love YSL Touche' Éclat for dark circles and other minor imperfections. I don't use a concealer on my face since my skin is good but I could throw a few suggestions your way to help a beauty sister out: :smileywink:

Murad Acne Treatment concealer

UD 24/7 Concealer pencil- Not heavy (remember when covering a small pimple you don't want a huge glob of concealer sitting on top of it.

Amazing Cosmetics concealer

Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • cherrybombtastic