Rociocastillo

What is the best yellow primer/concealer?

(0) Hearts

I am looking for a great yellow primer/concealer to help with my redness and to use for contouring under my eyes, and above my eyebrows.   I want something that blends well, and does not appear heavy.  Please help!

Debraelizabeth

Re: What is the best yellow primer/concealer?

(0) Hearts

I have dark circles and have tried every concealer on the market Mac conceal ears provide fullest coverage hands down

lylysa

Re: What is the best yellow primer/concealer?

(0) Hearts

Try Lorac's Oil Free Neutralizer, I don't think Sephora carries it anymore, but Ulta does and so does Lorac on its website. It's perfect to use under your foundation or even mixed in to tone out redness, or even try PUR Minerals' green primer, I love this formula and finds it even neutralizes red better than the Smashbox green primer.

Lorac makes a nice concealer stick/highlighter duo that is perfect for undereyes  to brighten and to highlight.

You might want to look into Moon Beam from Benefit, it's a sheer, lumizing liquid that can be mixed with liquid foundation, concealer, or even moisturizer and tapped onto cheeks, cheekbones, the jawline, and above the brows to bring highlighted points to the face.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • Rociocastillo
    • Debraelizabeth