melissa93

What happened to the murad primer?

(0) Hearts

I saw it yesterday that it was available and was going to purchase it again and now it doesn't exist! Does anyone know if it is coming back?

DTalksAll

Re: What happened to the murad primer?

(0) Hearts

If you have a SiJCP call them & ask if they have them in stock. I was in one today & they had all 3. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I'm sure if you go to murad.com you could find it there. Hope this helps!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I know how you feel! I live in the Bay Area and this weather is crazy. It reminds me of the holiday, its been slightly humid too. Have you ever tried the Laura Mercier Primer-Hydrating? It feel like a drink of water to the skin. It doesn't have a built in luminosity however, it does have a pretty dewy finish.

laura.jpg

<3 Melissa
melissa93

(0) Hearts

I live in Marin county :smileyhappy: and I will totally try that. Thank you.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I just ordered the Acne one from another site because Sephora doesn't carry it. I can't see myself using a dewy finish primer in the Summer time, maybe in the winter.

Seems like the Dewy finish keeps going in & out of stock. Just now when I clicked on it I got a error message that the item is no longer carried by Sephora. 

melissa93

yeah I wanted to get the dewy one because my face has been drying up recently. We've been having funky weather in California. It's currently raining here! 

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Melissa93,

Which Murad Primer are you looking for, the Hybrid ones?

<3 Melissa
melissa93

(0) Hearts

Yes, the dewy one. It's the only one you guys have right?

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Melissa93,

We did have two versions, a matte and a dewy! It looks like both of them are no longer available on the website. I recommend contacting the local Sephora Store http://bit.ly/19pWENU to see if they have any inventory left!

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • DTalksAll
    • melissabt
    • beautylovingirl
Photos1