akhorounjaia

What concealer should I get?

(0) Hearts

I'm the color Gobi in Nars Sheer Glow and 117 in Makeup Forever HD. What's a good concealer that would complement those shades?

soswald

Re: What concealer should I get?

(0) Hearts

I'm 115 and I use Becca coverage compace concealer in praline or Nars radiant creamy concealer in Vanilla. The Nars concealer matches me pretty spot on and the shade darker (Honey) seemed to match me if I wanted to look a little more tan. 

I would recommend just going in the store and asking somebody what colors would match you in a specific brand (so they don't try to use the color IQ) 

atr3810

I also wear 117 in MUFE HD foundation, and for me, the best concealer match I've ever found is Nars concealer stick in Custard.  I like using the stick, although I've been wanting to try the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (same color - Custard) for a while.  Good luck!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

*bump* Any ladies using those foundation that can help answer this?

I attempted to eyeball it in the MUFE full coverage concealer selections and failed. My best guess is Amazing Concealer in Golden Ivory. Both of those are great concealers, if you can, I would recommend trying them instore for best match. Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • akhorounjaia
    • ChicDabbler
    • atr3810
    • soswald