laurennnlove

What brush should I be using with Nars bronzer?

(0) Hearts

Hey everyone, I recently purchased the NARS bronzer/blush duo in Orgasm/Laguna.  I absolutely loveeee the colors! But I can't pick up any of the bronzer with my brush! :smileysad: I have no problem with the blush, I use my angled blush brush from bare minerals.  However, with the bronzer side, i tried using my small powder brush from sephora collection (the one that was part of the black friday deals, sparkly pink handle, it was part of a three pack) and it barely picked up any product.  Then I decided to try using my bare minerals flawless application face brush (I didn't think it would work, but I figured I'd try because I didn't have another brush to use).  Can anyone suggest a brush I should be using?  If anyone uses the Nars bronzer, what do you use? Thank you!!!

lilyyy

Re: What brush should I be using with Nars bronzer?

(0) Hearts

I use the free brush that comes with benefit box blusher.

DeltaGammaGirl

(0) Hearts

Yes! I use Nars Laguna and I have tried multiple brushes with it and have finally found the perfect brush to pair it with. The Bobbi Brown Blush brush. It is dense and not too wide, so you don't have bronzer going anywhere. It is absolutely perfect!!!!

laurennnlove

(0) Hearts

haha thank you!! so i'm not the only one who had this problem, i'm glad! haha

DeltaGammaGirl

(0) Hearts

Just a correction to my post " so you don't have bronzer going everywhere" haha, Its all about finding the best application to get the most out of your products!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lilyyy
    • DeltaGammaGirl
    • laurennnlove