aviscardi

Urban Decay Newness!!!

the revolution lipstick and new 24/7 liner shades are up!!! the Naked powder isn't available yet. im curious about it, but theres only 5 shades

DoctorsMrs

Re: Urban Decay Newness!!!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Okay, so now the hard part. How many of these lip beauties can I possibly justify?

Side note: the Temptalia review says there's no scent. For anyone who's ever gagged on the strong scent of UD's older lip products this is good news indeed.

wendyomgwar

I've bee seeing the swatched of these lipsticks and they're so gorgeous :smileysad:

I really don't need more lippies!

DoctorsMrs

SWATCHES  

SWATCHES

WE WANT SWATCHES :smileyhappy:

(pretty please)

mpolansky

Not sure if we're allowed to post outside sites on here... but I found a website earlier that had some swatches, both on skin and on lips!!! It was temptalia dot com ... (not posting the full link in this post just in case it would be deleted). You can click on the "swatches" tab and then do a specific search for UD lipsticks. I'll post another comment with the actual link (sorry mods if this isn't allowed - not trying to break any rules!)

crayzeeRN

@mpolansky- they don't mind if we talk about other websites, but they don't like for us to post links :smileyhappy:

Makeup and Beauty Blog has some great Revolution Lipstick swatches as well! I'm so drooling over all of these :smileyvery-happy:

mpolansky

Yeah I figured, but hey worth a try. I know how much I wanted to see these swatches so of course I wanted to share! Now I know for the future :smileyhappy:

mpolansky

[ Edited ]

Here's the direct link... again sorry if this isn't allowed I can remove it if so!

DoctorsMrs

@mpolansky-  Awesome. Thanks.

The Mods may remove the link but I got a look already. THESE ARE GORGEOUS and so saturated with pigment!! Great color range too.

mpolansky

Who has swatches?! I want to see!!!

divagirl90

I want everything online that has Urban Decay written on it lol :smileyhappy:

I think I'm going to buy the Rapture lipstick first.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

It says its in my store but I'm not sure how accurate that is. Il go check tomorrow before I order online.  I wanna see the powders in person. And hopefully swatch the lipsticks to narrow my selection down. Hahaha 

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Nope. as usual the in store locator was not correct. nothing new in store. 

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

i went today to my nearest store and they said that the California stores get them first and then it goes across the country towards the east, with like NY being one of the last places to get new products, idk how accurate it is, but thats what i was told. 

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

oh that stinks/ they should really fix that when you look online. I tried calling but the stores near me never pick up. and i didn't really want to walk in this heat if they don't have it. I definitely want to get 2-3 lipsticks and 1 liner. but im tossing on the powder because the swatches i saw, the 2nd shade looks too light and 3rd may be too dark if temptalia wears it

mpolansky

Anyone know if they are in stores too or just online for now?

rikkie

The "find in store" box on the right hand side of the products pages is showing lots of stores have them, you should probably double check for your particular area and maybe call before leaving if it is a long trip just in case there is something you're dying to have and they may have only received a couple. Good luck!

mpolansky

Oh my goodness, had no idea that was there. Thanks for the help :smileyhappy: but unfortunately mine doesn't have it yet. Which is probably good because I'm on a no buy for this month anyway. Hopefully they'll have it by August! Thanks again

rikkie

They knew you wouldn't want to break the no-buy. :smileyhappy: I hope they have them for August though!

DoctorsMrs

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS !

I wasn't aware of the new Revolution Lipstick. There are some great looking colors. I'm super excited because it looks like some of the shades are the same as the shades in the Super Saturated Pencils. I really dislike sharpening those things and now I might not have to !!!!

BlushHoarder

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up aviscardi!

I just bought four :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • wendyomgwar