roxystar4

Urban Decay After Glow Cheek Tint

[ Edited ]

I am looking at picking up a few of the UD glide on cheek tints. Has anyone tried these? What are you thoughts?  

Here are some swatches- from Karla Sugar blog

Urban-Decay-Afterglow-Glide-On-Cheek-Tints-light.jpgUrban-Decay-Afterglow-Glide-On-Cheek-Tints-heavy.jpg

I have been more into cheek tints since buying the 100% Pure Cheek Tint in Cranberry & it lasts ALL day for me. so I figured I would check into these.

StephCastorani

Re: Urban Decay After Glow Cheek Tint

(0) Hearts

Hey everyone! I am in LOVE with the Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint in Greedy. It even made it to my favorites for April! Check out why I love it so much :smileywink: and thank you Karla, for the amazing swatches.

My Favorite Products ;)

mkupgk

Love quickie and crush

StephCastorani

(0) Hearts

Quickie is amazing! I love it too!! :smileywink:

garnett

I have two- Fetish and Quickie and I agree with the comments that lylysa made about them.  They are the only cream blushes I have tried that have any staying power on my normal to dry skin.  The colors are very wearable and blend nicely.  I would definitely recommend them .

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

thanks garnett! I really like Fetish :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

She always has awesome swatches if I look at anything she's my go to.

beautylovingirl

Ooooo I love Karla Sugar's swatches she is the best! I like Fetish and  Greedy.

roxystar4

i think she did a great job too (light swatches AND dark- so nice!)

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

HI!  I haven't purchased one, but I did swatch Score in a Sephora store-it's super shimmery, so unless you like a lot of shimmer I would maybe avoid that one.  The other ones didn't seem as shimmery/glittery.  The texture seems really nice though.  Hope that helps!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

good to know. thanks! I will not be getting score then

drrragon

I have the one in Quickie and I love it!  The texture is different from the other cream blushes I have (those are more like stick blushes)....it glides on a lot easier (sort of like a really emollient lip balm) and blends better.  Quickie has no shimmer at all and for me it lasts several hours at least, even longer if I set with powder or powder blush.

dianabt

Hi roxystar4, 

I actually LOVE them! The variety of shades is great and the shimmery/glowy texture makes them look great with the perfect amount of highlight :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
roxystar4

(0) Hearts

thanks! I am more into glowy than shimmer. Do you know which ones are more glowy?

lylysa

[ Edited ]

Only a few of them actually have a shimmer to them, most are just solid colors for a dewy, sheer wash of color.

I think Score is one with a slight golden shimmer (not any chunky glitter, so no worries) and so is Indecent, all the others I believe are solids.

Fetish is a good basic color that can be played up or down regardless of what look you're going for to where it won't fight for the attention if you're doing a bolder lip or eye. Quickie is great for a perk of color if you're doing a more natural look but want to look like you have a healthy flush of color while looking like you've put minimal effort into your look. Score is not too far from Fetish in the fact it's a good neutral, the shimmer is very subtle!

They have a very soft texture so they don't get stiff or thick to blend out. They also dry down to almost a soft-powder finish, making a breeze in application in case you forget to dust/set with powder.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl