jenWho

Tinted sunscreen and primer

(0) Hearts

I'm using a tinted sunscreen (Shiseido) instead of BB cream for a light coverage.  I also need a little concealer for some areas if the tint doesn't cover it.  The concealer comes on a little cakey under my eyes or doesn't blend very well with the sunscreen (the color blends fine but not the formulas).  I was thinking to use primer under the eyes to help hold the concealer but I don't know which order I should use.

Currently my routine is moisturizer, tinted sunscreen, concealer, bronzer, and loose powder (sometimes).  Should I apply primer before sunscreen or before concealer in order to be more effective?  Thanks.

jenWho

Re: Tinted sunscreen and primer

(0) Hearts

Lilyyy,

Sorry I'm unable to reply directly to your post.  I was thinking that too.  So then it would make more sense for me to prime after the sunscreen and before concealer? Thanks

knadala

(0) Hearts

Use the Tarte poreless primer.imgres.jpg

Its clear so it won't cake and its texture allows it to sink into the lines and even out the surface of the skin. I use this religiously under my eyes so my concealer stays put and doesn't look obvious.

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

Some sunscreens need to absorb first in order to work. Primer would prevent it from doing this.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lilyyy
    • knadala
    • jenWho
Photos1
  • imgres.jpg