makeupsephora

Tinted Moisturizer

(0) Hearts

Can a tinted Moisturizer widen your pores? I'm thinking of using it pretty often, but if it could widen my pores, I'll just go back to the basic moisturizer..=)

sephoramusthave

Re: Tinted Moisturizer

(0) Hearts

I've tried/used 3 TM so far, and none of them made my pores look any bigger. However, I'm really rigorous with my skincare routine, I take good care of my face (we only get one you know and its always exposed). I never go to sleep with makeup on, I wear sunscreen everyday, I wash my face everyday, I use treatments on my skin when needed (pore strips, mask, scrub, toner, serum etc). It gets pricey, but sooo worth it. I'm 24 and get mistaken for 18 *all* *the* *time*.

NARS TM is the best I've tried so far hands down. On my last trip to Sephora, I saw that they made another shade that's lighter than Finland, so if Finland is too dark for you, they now have one more shade that's lighter than that. When I set it with powder, it looks like foundation, its sooo lightweight and lovely.

ChicDabbler

hmm.....I think clogged pores are what gets wider/bigger, so if you make sure to cleanse your face at night, taking off all make up and SPF, it should be fine. You can just wear make up whenever needed/you want rather than everyday. I have Laura Mercier TM and Boots no.7 TM and they are both pretty nice. =)

FayeCouturexo

I dont think it widens your pores. ahha, try laura mercier tinted moisturizer. its pretty pricey but its worth it :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • ChicDabbler
    • FayeCouturexo
    • makeupsephora