brittany0859

Tinted Moisturizer for combination skin?

I'm looking for a new tinted moisturizer. I have an oily forehead and the rest of my face isn't really oily but I do have issues with foundation staying on. I want a higher coverage tinted moisturizer and something that comes in a lot of colors because I have really fair skin so probably no Clinique or BB or CC creams because I tried out their foundations once and they were way too dark. I have a few acne scars but they are fading so they're not hard to cover. I was looking at Nars Pure Radiant or Laura Mercier? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

kimchikween

Re: Tinted Moisturizer for combination skin?

(0) Hearts

Not sold here but Jouer makes an amazing matte tinted moisturizer with decent coverage - there is a porcelain shade available.  I have an oily t-zone and this works great.

Their non-matte version didn't make me too oily either - but different skin/different people.  Try to get a sample at a department store.

veritabelle

(0) Hearts

I feel that LM tinted moisture has way more coverage than your typical TM.  It has a blurring effect and leaves your skin feeling lovely.  It does take a bit longer to dry, because the formula is a tad thicker than most TMs.  But I think you will be happy with it.  They have a great color selection, and actually just recently added quite a few more shades. 

roseate

(0) Hearts

Bobbi Brown Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer! 

symbolicbeauty

(0) Hearts

Laura Mercier
Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free is a good one. It has oil-control, and it's a very good product. It evens your skin, without hiding it!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • veritabelle
    • brittany0859
    • kimchikween
    • roseate
    • symbolicbeauty