lillyjumper

Tinted Moisturizer/Light Foundation/BB/CC

(0) Hearts

My skin has been really good lately, so when I apply my ELDW foundation, i feel like it is a lot. So I switched to only applying the Smashbox CC in the center of my face. The only problem with that is it seems that my face is not a big fan of some ingredient in that.

Does anyone have any product recommendations for me?

mklcornell

Re: Tinted Moisturizer/Light Foundation/BB/CC

(0) Hearts

The Dr. Jart Premium BB Cream is fantastic! It goes on like a moisturizer - I typically just apply with my fingers. It's light coverage, and it evens out the skin tone. It does a good job of controlling shine, where I find other BB Creams/tinted moisturizers don't.

HarlemJPN

(0) Hearts

Dr Denese Day Defense Cream is terribly lovely. It offers moderate coverage and the formulation is beautiful. Also, it has SPF 30. Win, win!

ballerinagrl

(0) Hearts

Why not switch to the Estee Lauder Double Wear Glow All Day BB Cream? Since this brand's foundation doesn't irritate your skin, I'm guessing it's likely the BB won't either ...

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Do you know what ingredient that your skin is reacting to?

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

What's your skin type? How is the skin reacting to Smashbox?

Lorac, as a whole, is made for sensitive skin without known irritates.

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

I have a few new break outs in the areas that i applied the smashbox. its also weirdly dry and flakey, which is not normal! I normally have super oily skin (and since it is basically still hot humid where I am, its a weird reaction)

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

Are you using the Smashbox at the same time as ELDW? If so, they could be not getting along.

Have you tried tarte bb primer? Cover fx is popular for more oily skin also.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • lillyjumper
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • mklcornell
    • HarlemJPN
    • andyhtrieu
    • ballerinagrl