IttyxBittyxMe

The 'does this look good on me' thread

Because we all know we have those days where we want some reassurance on a look before we leave the house or a second opinion or a lipstick that we've bought/about to buy. So I figured having a thread to ask 'Does this lipstick look good on me?' or 'Is this blush to dark?" would be a good idea. Assuming there's not one already and I've just missed it. 

IttyxBittyxMe

Re: The 'does this look good on me' thread

(0) Hearts

Sooo I'm contemplating getting MAC Hoop but can't find any swatches on dark skin. Do you ladies think it'll look ok on me or should I just leave it alone?

Mah face

Day 4.jpg

And on the lips of the woman who runs Temptalia

fd039c06c75e667d5239c2d92bfcc4d2.jpgMAC-Hoop-Lipstick.jpg

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

Actually and Truthfully, I think it looks GREAT, I really like it. It looks absolutly BEAUTIFUL with your skintone :smileywink:

WhereYouStand

how about me! me next! gir_with_makeup__by_nedrian-d48m40h.jpg

malday

Gir is so adorable!

IttyxBittyxMe

Well Gir is adorable no matter what.

jasminee

[ Edited ]

What an interesting idea! 

I'm wearing foundation, blush, a lip balm, and eyebrow powder & pencil.

Sometimes I just feel like giving my eyes a break and skip out on eye makeup and concealer, but are the brows too much?

photo 3.JPG

jasminee

(0) Hearts

Thanks everyone!

dziggi

I do this look often too. Brows and face makeup, nothing on the eyes. It really suits you! I love the brows.

evno

I love this glowy, beachy look! :smileyvery-happy:  It's fabulous, and the brows actually pull everything together and emphasize your eyes and elegant face shape.

IttyxBittyxMe

I like 'em!

LaiceeB18

Very nice! 

gingerblack

I think the brows are great. They really draw attention to your eyes.

IttyxBittyxMe

E49051E8-0088-4366-A515-B038C37878B6.JPGSoooo in some kind of seriousness, is this lipstick weird on me? I asked on another beauty form but no answers. -_- I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it.

ashhay

(0) Hearts

I love this look on you the best so far. It's dramatic but in a subtle way if that's possible. It makes your complexion look flawless while still focusing on the eyes.

dziggi

(0) Hearts

To be honest I'm drawn right away to your eyes. The eye makeup is lovely. I don't think the lipstick looks weird. Like others have said, it's not a BAM lipstick but it works when you want the focus to be on whatever eye look you're wearing.

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

I think it is average. I've seen ones on you that I prefer much more but it is still nice. Your eye makeup is beautiful though!

IttyxBittyxMe

I'm attempting to find good nude lipsticks for bold eyes. @__@ I'm gonna play with it some more and see what happens. But thank you!

sn22

(0) Hearts

I feel like you always make everything work. This looks as if its' your natural lip.

talinder

[ Edited ]

Let me guess. This is RiRi Nude. I have it sitting in a drawer terrified to try it on b/c I just suspect it will not look the best. Then I'll feel bad that I could have passed it along to someone else. I got rid of Talk That Talk and Who's That Chick w/o a single swatch. Still holding onto this shade for some reason. Bad Girl Riri is an awesome throw on and go nude on the other hand.

Anyway, I don't love it, but it doesn't look awful. Perhaps a more dramatic eye as has been suggested. What liner are you wearing with it?

IttyxBittyxMe

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

It's actually NYX Maison, the only Riri lippie I have is Woo. I don't think I have a liner on, it may be MAC Plum if I do. But I'm there with it, like it, don't love it

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 70 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • ashhay
    • malday
    • jasminee
    • talinder
    • crayzeeRN
    • sn22