The Glasses Thread!

malday

The Glasses Thread!

[ Edited ]

So I know a lot of you ladies wear glasses and I just thought maybe we could share our framed faces and pass along tips for wearing makeup with wearing glasses!

I'll go first, I had to really dig through my phone for some pictures of me wearing my frames but here are a couple!

*Note: I am incapable of taking a "serious" picture while wearing glasses :smileytongue:

glasses1.JPG

glasses2.JPG

My makeup tip is to wear a bright lipstick to draw attention away from my giant glasses haha. Not a very good tip, but this thread is to discover new ones!

Edit: I actually have two pairs of glasses but these ones need prescription lenses still

image.jpg

lecia1167

Re: The Glasses Thread!

[ Edited ]

Here I am in my office at work!

photo-1.JPG

DiVWA

I think you look great! I love how you pull together the colors of your outfit with your makeup too.

lecia1167

Aw thanks! I got that scarf at Nordstrom. It's a man's scarf. And the sweater is from H&M from like 10 years ago. And that's my MAC lipstick, I think, in Amplified Dark Side.

DiVWA

That's so funny about the scarf. I just recently bought a man's scarf too. I wanted wool or synthetic with a blackish green in it to pull together the same color in my leather coat. I couldn't find the right green anywhere, until I looked in the men's department. LOL

lecia1167

I love this scarf. You can't tell from the pic, but it is ombre (black on the ends).

jenjendoitagain

I love it! :smileyhappy: You are so danged pretty Lecia! You remind me of a long-time family friend who I call Mama J. She is always so fashionable and wears makeup so I always kind of looked at her in awe and took notes! My "real" mom isn't and never has been into the beauty/fashion world so Mama J was my go-to makeup/fashion advice person!

lecia1167

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh thank you! But on the weekends unless I'm going out, it is sweats and no makeup, girl! And you are ever so pretty yourself, my dear.

katie1724

Love your glasses! :smileyhappy:

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I just got them!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 92 replies
  • 238 hearts