qmgirl

Tarte Maracuja Cheek Tint??

So sad!!! I missed the Tarte blushes while they were on sale! I put the one I LOVED in my cart and forgot about it until later on today. Well of course when i went to purchase it tonight it was no longer in stock. :smileysad: Since there are no reviews on the Tarte Maracuja Cheek Tint, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried it (even if it was only in the store)?? I have never used any type of blush that wasn't powder. Any words of wisdon??

tarte.jpg

qmgirl

Re: Tarte Maracuja Cheek Tint??

ok so I caved and had to get one. :smileyhappy: i REALLY hope i love it! LOL

malday

@beautylovingirl TL;DR means "Too long; didn't read." :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Aww Thank you!  You have no idea how long I've tried to figure that out. Thanks girlie! :smileyhappy:

brennn

I thought Tarte discontinued these since they stopped being listed on the Tarte site around November? Good to know I can still find them somewhere.

I have completely used up two tubes of these in Light Nectar and Light Pink. These are more like a gel stain than a typical cream blush.  They are a very thin (but not runny) gel-type formula that is very easy to blend. They do stain, so they have fantastic lasting power but you also need to be careful with application because the staining begins pretty much instantaneously.  It's not like some other cream blushes where it can feel like they just sit on top of the skin or move around during the day.  Once this is on it blends right into the skin & it's on for good which is great for low maintenance days because I know it lasts all day.  I put a little bit on the back of my hand & then apply to the cheeks with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. It's super easy to apply quite sheerly or to build up the color if desired. 

TL;DR: Get it!

calamityjane85

Spot on.

I do the the same and love it.  blushes never last but this one sure does

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I'm sure I'm the only one that doesn't know what this means but what is TL;DR? 

LKuhle

too long; didn't read

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

beautylovingirl

Their on the Tarte Website for 15.00. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Have you looked on Tarte's website? They have alot of stuff on sale there.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • malday
    • beautylovingirl
    • brennn
    • qmgirl
    • LKuhle
    • calamityjane85