roxystar4

Tarte Blush Set

I think this set is so cute/cool. I wish Tarte would come out with another set like this. Maybe for the holidays or something? 

Tarte-Fantastic-Foursome-4-Piece-Amazonian-Clay-12-Hour-Blush-Enthusiast-Set.jpg

kimchikween

Re: Tarte Blush Set

Aw crap...I just went to the Tarte site and signed-up for emails and now have a 20% off your first order deal....

rikkie

[ Edited ]

Hahahaha, if it doesn't expire you can always save it until something great is in the sale section or they come out with some holiday items, it won't burn a hole in your pocket/email storage. :smileyhappy:

(Who am I kidding, I'd feel the same way!)

kimchikween

Well, it got me thinking (why did I do that), and I signed up for emails on all the brands that I liked.  And some of them provided codes for welcome gifts and discounts!  Most of them are timeboxed (about a month).  I don't know how much shipping is for these sites, so I may still stick to getting everything from Sephora for the Rouge shipping perks and reward points.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I've signed up for too many sites' emails lately, some of the email sign up offers are as short as a week before expiring! Some are just your first order, no matter when that is, which I greatly prefer! 

annonymous1

The tarte one never expires! they also send you 20% off on your birthday which doesent expire either :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

I swear I saw a sold out blush on Hautelook that said "new" so I was googling for the name and pics with no luck, but saw a blog that pointed me over to Tarte's IG page, this post was from 2weeks ago:

tartecosmetics #TBT last years Fantastic Four Holiday blush set....wait till you see what we've got for you this year! You better be on the good list tartelettes!!! #anticipation #holiday #beauty #makeup
a308464005c011e3910822000aeb0d9b_7.jpg

CzaCee

omg. i have to have this set!!! when does tarte usually release their holiday sets? Is it early october?

roxystar4

@kiki1517  yay! Im excited about this. I emailed tarte a few months back about this and they said to look out for the holidays because they have something good planned!

Kiki1517

Now I can't wait! But the holidays are coming quick, as all the stores and the dang holiday decor setups have already begun and summer is not yet over.

rikkie

I think on Hautelook they had Buff, Empowered, and one other one for the blushes. I think the "new" meant it hadn't been featured on Hautelook before rather than being a brand new shade but I could be totally wrong.

Kiki1517

Thanks rikkie, I think it was Empowered because I hadn't seen that name before :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

I hate ordering from Hautelook unless I really want something that's super discounted, I think shipping usually takes at least a month for me :smileysad:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I know, it's super slow! How does that even happen in this day and age, haha. But right now it doesn't bother me since it's a month til I get shipped out there :smileytongue:

LindaDD

If they manage to top last year's sets, I'll be thrilled (and broke, so so broke). I wasn't into makeup back then, so I missed out. This year, though, I'll probably be picking up any lip and blush sets available.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Same here :smileyhappy: I've only been getting into makeup this past year and will definitely be looking out for special holiday kits that are worth splurging on.

momo

@roxystar4 This is like a dream set... how could I miss such a thing? Ahhhh kicking myself. I hope they do something like this again!

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I think it is such a great idea because then people who maybe only have one or two can try a whole bunch of them and maybe even get a set for a friend too.

AmyC

I am really hope they release another blush set as well. Been dying to try these!!!!

roxystar4

@lylysa  I think blushing bride would be an awesome winter/fall shade! They are all so niceeeee. 

mafan

I looked at this at Christmas and almost got it.  Everything is so highly pigmented I almost thought it might be too much for me.  But I'd be willing to try. :smileyhappy:

Tarte had some great sets at Christmas -- the lipsurgence set was a total steal.  I think I got 5 of them for the price of 1 1/2 or something like that (minus 20% for the VIB sale). 

Maybe by sale time I'll feel like I can shop again.  Blush seems to be the one thing I am not overloaded with right now. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • annonymous1
    • lylysa
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • crayzeeRN
    • momo
    • rikkie
    • Kiki1517
    • CzaCee
    • kimchikween
    • LindaDD
Photos7
  • Tarte-Fantastic-Foursome-4-Piece-Amazonian-Clay-12-Hour-Blush-Enthusiast-Set.jpg
  • 1203.jpg
  • 1206.jpg
  • 1460.jpg
  • 1204.jpg
  • 1202.jpg
  • a308464005c011e3910822000aeb0d9b_7.jpg