aviscardi

Tarte Amazonian clay fdn in light

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Does anyone wear this in light? Can you possibly post your other fdns that are close to this or pics :smileywink:.  I have an auto delivery set coming from the Q. I changed it to light from medium but I think I may just end up selling it.  From what I remember it was too light and medium is too dark.     

edit : the liquid fdn. 

beautylovingirl

Re: Tarte Amazonian clay fdn in light

(0) Hearts

I can't tell you how many liquids I tried before switching over to a powder foundation and once I did I've never looked back.:smileyhappy:

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I actually prefer liquids and bbs and then to set with powder.  Since wearing bbs I haven't worn powder solo, I just prefer the finish of both. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Gotcha! I hope you find something good:smileyhappy:

aviscardi

Lol I might just sell it cuz I don't really need it.  

I am however looking into the Lancôme dual finish powder ha. :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I guess I was right on the liquid and the powder foundation being the same coloring but for some reason I couldn't edit my post so I had to start this one. Are you at all interested in the new powder foundation or just the liquid?

aviscardi

No  I'm actually not really interested in either lol.   I just have an auto delivery with it coming in a kit.  So I'm trying to decide if its worth keeping or noT.   I just don't want to open it if I don't think it's close to any other fdns I use which I why I was looking for comparison pics.  

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah I think the liquid and the powder foundation are the same coloring so that wouldn't work either.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I've tried the light - medium in store and its too pink 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I was just gonna say in the powder foundation they have a light medium.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Are you talking about the full coverage powder foundation?

aviscardi

Sorry completely forgot about the new powder.  I just edited the post to add the liquid one. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • beautylovingirl