xalexandriax

Tarte 12 Hour BB vs Smashbox Camera Ready BB

They both seem awesome, and are paraben-free. I just can't decide between the two.

Thanks! 

aviscardi

Re: Tarte 12 Hour BB vs Smashbox Camera Ready BB

(0) Hearts

I have both the tarte bb tinted primer in light and both SB in light. The only one i havent worn but swatched is the SB bb. I actually stopped using tartes because my face was getting dry and then i started to prefer the SB it. My friends are either lighter or darker than me to pass it to them. ;/

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

I love tarte's 12 hour BB cream.

maltipoo66

(0) Hearts

Hi!  When I was looking for a BB cream, I swatched both of those two-the main difference for me was the shade undertones.  Smashbox shades tend to run yellow, and the Tarte shades seemed more pink.  So I would pick one depending on your skin undertone and best shade match-I loved my smashbox sample, it's a great bb cream.  Hope that helps!

laurabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Xalexandriax, I was actually having the same debate myself!  I finally settled on the Smashbox BB Cream.  The deciding factor was that I think Smashbox has a little more pigment and coverage than the Tarte, which I think I would like.  So maybe that helps you make your decision.  But whichever one you choose, I think you will be very happy with!  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • maltipoo66
    • aviscardi
    • xalexandriax
    • pinkonyx
    • laurabt