cefrd13

Stila convertible color

I recently got the 100 point perk stila convertible color in peony and I really like it. I am looking for a different color, though. I'm very fair (nars Siberia) nuetral undertone, dk brown hair and green eyes, and I'd like a really natural looking shade. I wish I lived near a Sephora so I could try the shades in person. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

kd006

Re: Stila convertible color

I third diana! I have a little palette from birchbox that I bought that comes with lillium, peony, and a shade that sephora doesn't carry, cherry blossom. I love all three, but I use lillium and peony the most. I'm also fair with dark hair and green eyes and it looks great on me.

sephoramusthave

I second Diana! I have Lillium and its my favorite cream blush! I have around 15 blushes and lillium is the only one that I've hit pan on. In the pan, it looks like a neutral pink, but on the cheeks is the most gorgeous pale pink, perfect for fair to light skintones! It just livens up my whole face and it goes with any eye makeup look!

dianabt

Hi cefrd13,

I think "lillium" would be a lighter and softer color for you-slightly more pink in tone however! It will give a gorgeous flush of color and the more you work with it, the more of a sheer wash of color you can get once it is applied:

Stila - Convertible Color

http://www.sephora.com/convertible-color-P8426?skuId=302190

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • dianabt
    • cefrd13
    • kd006