So who else is waiting on holiday sets already?

Wondering what new palettes Kat Von D will have, as well as what's to come from Tarte and UD!!! Who else is with me and what are you excited for? Can we expect these the end of this month?

Re: So who else is waiting on holiday sets already?

(0) Hearts

I can't wait for the holiday sets to come out! I'm excited to see what sets Kat Von D, Too Faced, Lorac, Tarte (even though I'm not a huge fan of their shadows), and possibly UD. 

I want some Marc Jacobs sets but affordable please MJ :smileyhappy:

A Bite lipstick set would be great as well! 

I don't know what I'm excited for, just anything NEW. I'm bored with everything right now! I'm pretty sure KVD has a studded lippy set coming out (they look like they're all full-size) and I saw somewhere it was going to be only $39. If so, that's an incredible deal! Maybe it's for black Friday or something?

i saw the pic and they looked like minis to me

(0) Hearts

I cannot wait for new KVD stuff. I am a KVD addict.lol I kinda hope it isnt black friday cause I am 99% sure I am going to have to work black friday.lol

Me too. The price of being in retail is you have to watch everyone else shop on Black Friday while you work.

(0) Hearts

exactly XD and the funny thing is I only would want to shop at Sephora and *maybe* Ulta on black friday lol. maybe I should ask my boss for a few hours off just for Sephora black friday shopping lol

(0) Hearts

probably minis for that price

I'm looking out for collections from Dior and Guerlain...by the time I found out about holiday collections last year, everything I would have wanted was sold out! :smileysad:

I would not protest Santa bringing me that Tom Ford lippie set...:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Um, a better question would be who isn't!!!!  The subject gets me excites! 

I know!! I didn't joint BT and get my obsession on untill right after Christmas last year, so this year will be my first experience with Sephoraa and the holidays! Woo hoo! Plus, I am only 350 away from Rouge, so, yeah....I got that going for me too! :smileyhappy:

More mini lipstick sets please! I'm still bummed that I missed out on the Kat Von D set from last year, and I'd like to try the new lipstick formula. I would love one from Urban Decay too.

(0) Hearts

When do the holiday gift sets start arriving in stores? I think mid November? I want to prepared so I can get the jump on them! lol

Actually most (Tarte, Sephora Favorites, ect.) get released in September.

I can't wait for holiday sets to come out! It is one of my favorite times of the year! I am hoping for more blush palettes! :smileywink:

Best,
Randee

(0) Hearts

I wouldn't be surprised if it is sooner, maybe early October. Retailers push holiday shopping earlier every year. 

I'm hoping Tarte will have some nice blushes for the holidays.

Same! Love their palette from last year!

September is my worst spending month haha because all the sets come out then. I'm on a no buy until the holiday collections come out. Tarte always has great sets, same with Bite and Sephora Favorites. Bareminerals is hit or miss

(0) Hearts

Ditto!  I need to stop buying odd ball stuff and start prepping for September beginning of October.  I'm already excited :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

My makeup addiction lives for the holiday sets!

I usually buy all of the Sephora Favorites Sets (Except the Lash Stash because I prefer the summer set which comes with the voucher for a full size of your choice).

Besides the Sephora sets I always look forward to seeing what Tarte, Too Faced and Urban Decay puts out.

Last year I actually purchased the Benefit Advent Calendar and then returned it (unopened of course) because I have a hard time paying a lot for Benefit sample sized products when all of the ones I have in my collection I've gotten for free as a sample or gwp, it is adorable however.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments