So who else is waiting on holiday sets already?

Wondering what new palettes Kat Von D will have, as well as what's to come from Tarte and UD!!! Who else is with me and what are you excited for? Can we expect these the end of this month?

Re: So who else is waiting on holiday sets already?

Are those minis?  It looks like an amazing set!

I think they are, but then, I don't know for sure. I don't even really hope she would sell 9 full size lipsticks for $39. But, a girl can dream, right? Smiley Happy

Still kicking myself for passing on the Kat Von D Spellbinding paletter last year. Hoping there is something similar this year.

(0) Hearts

me too

(0) Hearts

This year, I am only looking for (and waiting for) one set. Something from NUDE Skincare. I've been wanting to try their line but have been waiting to see if they come up with something.

Then again, YSL and Guerlain would be nice too.

Not a holiday set, but looking forward to Guerlain's winter collection, presumely called Coque D'or. It's been a while since I brought a holiday set of items though, or holiday palette. 

(0) Hearts

You might not have to wait to long. If this is the collection with gold theme package, it will be launched on Sept 11 (according to a SA at Neiman Guerlain). I'm not sure about what in it or the exact date but she showed me a picture of new meteorites with gold box (looks just liked the regular ones but in gold color). She couldn't tell me the color of the new meteorites but she thinks they are just tent rose in special package. I can't find any info on the web about it. The only interesting thing I found about this collection is (on fragantica) that Guerlain will release a LE of Coque D'or perfume of only 29 bottles at 17,000 EU Smiley Wink

Does anyone know if VIB and/or Rouge will get advanced notice of the new holiday sets? I read somewhere that Rouge gets advanced notice of sale but what about upcoming releases?

(0) Hearts

I think Rouge will get a chance to purchase selected items before everyone else. For example, Sephora's color eye palette was just released and is only available for Rouge right now. 

(0) Hearts

I can't wait for the holiday sets to come out! I'm excited to see what sets Kat Von D, Too Faced, Lorac, Tarte (even though I'm not a huge fan of their shadows), and possibly UD. 

I want some Marc Jacobs sets but affordable please MJ Smiley Happy

A Bite lipstick set would be great as well! 

I don't know what I'm excited for, just anything NEW. I'm bored with everything right now! I'm pretty sure KVD has a studded lippy set coming out (they look like they're all full-size) and I saw somewhere it was going to be only $39. If so, that's an incredible deal! Maybe it's for black Friday or something?

i saw the pic and they looked like minis to me

(0) Hearts

I cannot wait for new KVD stuff. I am a KVD addict.lol I kinda hope it isnt black friday cause I am 99% sure I am going to have to work black friday.lol

Me too. The price of being in retail is you have to watch everyone else shop on Black Friday while you work.

(0) Hearts

exactly XD and the funny thing is I only would want to shop at Sephora and *maybe* Ulta on black friday lol. maybe I should ask my boss for a few hours off just for Sephora black friday shopping lol

(0) Hearts

probably minis for that price

I'm looking out for collections from Dior and Guerlain...by the time I found out about holiday collections last year, everything I would have wanted was sold out! Smiley Sad

I would not protest Santa bringing me that Tom Ford lippie set...Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Um, a better question would be who isn't!!!!  The subject gets me excites! 

I know!! I didn't joint BT and get my obsession on untill right after Christmas last year, so this year will be my first experience with Sephoraa and the holidays! Woo hoo! Plus, I am only 350 away from Rouge, so, yeah....I got that going for me too! Smiley Happy

More mini lipstick sets please! I'm still bummed that I missed out on the Kat Von D set from last year, and I'd like to try the new lipstick formula. I would love one from Urban Decay too.