roxystar4

Smashbox Heatwave Palette

(0) Hearts

Has anyone bought and used Smashbox Heatwave? If so, what do you think? I remember a few weeks back there was a post and people were talking about it. Wondered if any of you lovely ladies have purchased and really used it.  I swatched it AGAIN today at Sephora and like the colors BUT it doesn't seem as smooth as LORAC Pro (those are the two Im debating between). 

candacebt

Re: Smashbox Heatwave Palette

[ Edited ]

Hi roxystar4!  We have both palettes swatched in our Swatch Board (and conversations about them), if that helps any with yoru decision!

Candace

Resident thread flogger :smileyhappy:

Lorac: http://seph.me/11A8CxC

Smashbox: http://seph.me/11LzAzM

Titian06

Hi, roxystar4!  I have the Smashbox Heatwave palette.  I haven't used it enough in terms of mixing and matching the colors; I've only had it for a couple of weeks.  I like all of the colors.  It would have been nice if one or two more colors were matte, but that's a comment, not a complaint.  I'm very happy with my purchase.  I do not own the LORAC Pro palette; I've only looked at it online.  I think the LORAC palette looks like it would be more flexible.  If you like the colors in Heatwave and don't mind a narrower range of versatility, then go with that palette.  If you need a greater range of versatility, then go with LORAC.

BlushHoarder

I would go with the LORAC PRO if I were you. I have the LORAC Pro and it is very versatile. The Smashbox palette appears to have a limited summer/bronze color range. Perfect for now, but will lack the flexibility of your everyday life. The LORAC has more colors and is half shimmer, half matte. I have not seen a negative review for it. The Smashbox Palette is very nice, I am sure, but if you must choose, go for the LORAC.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • roxystar4
    • Titian06
    • BlushHoarder
    • candacebt