king1222

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

(0) Hearts

I have been using Dior Hydra Life BB Crème however it's a little too rich for my combination skin, especially in the summer. I've heard Smashbox makes a great oil control BB cream - what shade would be comparable to the Dior brand?  I could go even a little bit darker than the Dior shade in the summer months. Thanks!

LKuhle

Re: Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

(0) Hearts

I'm the same way... I can be very pale in the winter, but once summer comes around I darken a lot. I haven't tried the light-medium though because I got the light as a sample and it was perfect for me. These do tend to run a little dark though if that helps.

LKuhle

(0) Hearts

Well, how would you describe your skintone? "one shade fits all" BBs are hard to compare to other ones that have numerous shades. For Smashbox, I have light-medium skin with yellow undertones so "Light" is a pretty great match for me.

king1222

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your reply!  My skin tone has yellow undertones as well.  I do tend to get some color on my skin in the summer as I'm outdoors a lot - ever try their light-medium shade? 

Thanks again!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

this is an odd comparison. but im the same as LKuhle. if you ever watch carlibel on YT she wears light-med

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • LKuhle
    • king1222