kmoliver15

Radiant Foundation?

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a foundation that makes skin look like it has a glow or look radiant? Nothing that will make it look too dull or shiny/oily. I use Mac ProLongwear right now and it just makes my skin look..."blah". I'm in the market for a foundation that has good coverage and long lasting too! Thanks so much in advance! xo 

lmgr

Re: Radiant Foundation?

(0) Hearts

If you don't mind a splurge, go for Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. It is perfection.  It's luminating and light weight. Sheer and builable.  

ghkim

(0) Hearts

have you tried MUFE HD foundation?

kmoliver15

(0) Hearts

No I haven't! I actually haven't tried any of their products. 

Kaithamer

(0) Hearts

Try Nars Sheer glow :smileyhappy:

kmoliver15

(0) Hearts

Ok! Thank you :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I would also suggest that you look at Dior's Forever flawless and Dior's Airflash Foundation. Hope this helps!

kmoliver15

Yes it does! Thanks! :smileyhappy:

jxw200

(0) Hearts

i'm a huge fan of nars tinted moisturizer but that may not have the coverage you are looking for if you want something heavy coverage. koh gen do aqua is another favorite, it just makes my skin look like it is really glowy, even and nice. Have you looked at something like becca shimmering skin perfector to go with your mac prolongwear? that is super subtle and glowy :smileyhappy:

kmoliver15

(0) Hearts

Yes! I actually used the Becca skin perfector with my foundation when I got it as a sample and I LOVED it! I plan on getting it next time I go to the mall. Thank you for the advice! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • jxw200
    • beautylovingirl
    • kmoliver15
    • ghkim
    • lmgr
    • Kaithamer