bowlofmushypeas

Primer

(0) Hearts

Hey all, I'm trying to decide on a new primer and am debating between MUFE, Hourglass, and Dr. Brandt's Pore Refiner. I have problems with acne pits and oily skin. They all get fantastic reviews, but has anyone compared these? 

WittyW

Re: Primer

I've only ever tried MUFE and Hourglass and I have dry skin. BUT, I think the Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer would be really great for oily skin. Having dry skin, this primer dried me out even more if that's possible, so I feel that it might be great for someone with oily skin who is seeking to mattify their skin. 

I now use Hourglass' No. 28 Primer Serum everyday. Having tried countless primers, I have to say both of Hourglass' primers extended my makeup wear time more than any other primer, making them worth their spendy price tag.

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

personally i've never heard of the brand hourglass, but i really really recommend MUFE really good brand 

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

I have oily skin as well, i bought the mist and fix from MUFE and instead of spending 40 on a primer they have a trial size and it was amazing, it was like $12 i think on the sephora website, but it was worth it! its a spray not cream and it doesn't smell, or feel Dewey. i highly recommend it.  the porefessional is good as well but a little more oily and is kind of tinted and too dark for me.

I've never compared the pore refiner but i know people who have and they said it doesn't really do much its more of a moisturizer.  

hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • annonymous1
    • WittyW
    • bowlofmushypeas