StraightRhodes

Primer with SPF

What are some good primers with SPF? I may be switching foundations but the one I really like doesn't have an sun protection, which is a must for my fair skin!

I'd really rather not add an extra step by layering on a sunscreen too.

beautylovingirl

Re: Primer with SPF

(0) Hearts

@StraightRhodes- Since your not interested in the Beauty Balms which I understand I do think that checking the primers out with the higher amounts of SPF would be good for you.

AmyC

(0) Hearts

I also have to agree with beautytester's suggestion of Urban Decay's Naked Beauty Balm! I love the SPF factor and my makeup stays on so much longer than when I have tried other primers. Even without setting spray!! Feels absolutely fantastic on my skin as well!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

You may want to look at the Shisheido refining primer it has an SPF of 21. You can research it to seee if it is right for you. Hope this helps!

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

Tarte's BB Tinted Treatment.  Terrific flawless look when used under foundation!

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately I've tried it before and the color makes me really sallow :/ 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Do you moisturize before you prime? SPF should be one of the first things you put on your face.  

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

I do. I use a pretty light moisturizer though and I've never had issues applying that before my previous foundation (wh