muffinpop
Accepted Solution

Primer suggestions

Hey ladies, i'm looking for a good primer for dry skin. I use liquid foundation and I need it to stay put, but I don't want to dry out my face or clog my pores. I've been using Benefit's porefessional and I like it a lot, but I was wondering if there was a better product specifically for dry skin, maybe something with more moisturizing properties, any suggestions? Oh I'm also thinking of trying out the travel sized bottle of All Nighter by UD, any thoughts on that? Thanks! Happy Holidays :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Re: Primer suggestions

Hi muffinpop, 

I know how you feel, sometimes this dry weather makes even my hydrating foundations feel dry and flakey. :smileysad: Try the Smashbox Hydrating or Laura Mercier Hydrating Face Primer. Both are like a drink of water and hydration for your skin that not only give great nourishment but help your makeup stay and feel better. 

Another great tip I've picked up from my fellow Beauty Expert Melissa, is to use a hydrating mist after applying your makeup. She recommends the Evian Mineral Water Spray, and I LOVE the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Mist. They give you a nice burst of moisture and help your makeup set. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
xtinac24

Re: Primer suggestions

Try the Cover FX Antiaging Primer. I have extremely dry skin and I love it. All Nighter by UD is one of my favs! I do lots of brides and that is a staple in my routine. Good Luck! :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • muffinpop
    • dianabt
    • xtinac24