Pretty blush for tan skin tones?

I'm looking for a versatile blush that I can wear almost everyday, along with staying put all day. Something peachy maybe? Whatever would look pretty with a tan complexion honestly!

Thanks Smiley Happy

Re: Pretty blush for tan skin tones?

(0) Hearts

I recommend Benefit Coralista, a great peachy color that can be used as a highlighter as well as blush.. smells great too, check it out!

(0) Hearts

Seconding the Nars Torrid recommendation and adding Nars Liberte which is a lovely, matte peachy color

(0) Hearts

love love love the matte version of the tangerine tango blush from last year (part of the blush duo, coral/desert flower). I wear it everyday.

Also, highly recommend the amazonian clay by tarte blushes (the ones in the rising star palatte are fantastic), and the tarina tarintino dollskin cheek palatte also has a great variety of colors.

(0) Hearts

Nars blush in  Torrid is a beautiful orangy/peach blush that makes my olive skin tone glow. I bought it in order to get on the orange "it" color bandwagon last season and I am so glad I did. I never would've picked it up otherwise. I never buy the same shade twice, but I will be of this shade. .

(0) Hearts

Since you have tan skin, you can rock any color you really want. I have tan skin and I love pinks and peachy colors. I have had the best results using Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes, as they stay ALL day. They have some great colors. I would advise going into a Sephora, with just your foundation and powder on, then try different colors of Tarte's blushes! Best of luck!

(0) Hearts

Benefit ChaCha tint is one of my faves.  It will last all day becasue it is a cheek stain.  Use sparingly and apply quickly.  

(0) Hearts

I think Nars Torrid is great for tan skIn. Orgasm in Nars is good too. 

(0) Hearts

Tarte has some amazing colors like, Blissful, glisten,dazzle, then Nars orgasm and Dior blush in passion fruit. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 9 in conversation