Kiki1517

Pressed Powder Application

I've always been a liquid foundation kinda girl, but I just purchased the new KVD Tattoo Powder and am wondering if their are multiple ways to apply for different levels of coverage. How do you typically apply pressed powder? I am currently using it lightly as a setting powder over a CC cream. Can you use powder alone as well? I tried it but it just seemed so sheer. 

jennypenny1995

Re: Pressed Powder Application

(0) Hearts

I have just changed over to a DRY BeautyBlender with Lancome's Dual Finish Foundation.  Out of pure laziness for hanging to wet & slightly dry the sponge every morning, dry it is.  For now.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I use the sponge the Studio Tech Sponges from MAC. But since you already have a beauty blender just use that I be that would work just fine.:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

You can build coverage on the powder foundation. Are you using a damp or dry sponge? Dry will give you more coverage and damp will be sheer. I suggest that you apply your primer and play with the powder foundation alone w/o the CC cream to see what coverage your getting solely with the foundation. Powder foundation is buildable just like liquid.

Kiki1517

Actually I was using a brush, but thank you for the tips, I will try playing around with it. What kind of sponge would you suggest? I do have a beauty blender or the sponge that comes with the powder.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • Kiki1517