CzaCee

PRIMER WITHOUT SILICON?

I am in search for a good face primer without silicon as my skin tends to react very badly on those products that have silicon on them. Can you suggest me some products? Oh, and I have oily skin too.

mafan

Re: PRIMER WITHOUT SILICON?

(0) Hearts

I think all three Korres primers are water based, not silicone based. You might want to check out the Pomegranite Mattifying Primer as I think it might work better with your oily skin. 

Go to the store if you can and get some samples to see what works for you. 

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I would recommend Lorac AquaPrime Prime which is a water based primer but it looks like they changed the name to the one crayzeern recommended.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I feel your pain. I recently have figured out that silicone is causing my face to break out as well, and trying to find foundation, tinted moisturizer, etc without silicone is VERY difficult.

Another option is Korres Face Primer korresprimer.jpg

Manda

Lorac POREfection primer is silicone free as well as a couple of other things.  You can find it at select Sephoras (they do not sell it online yet) or at Ulta.  Its very gentle on the skin.

crayzeeRN

I think you might be referring to the LORAC "I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer, which is silicone free. The LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer is chock full of silicones!

miabt

Hi CzaCee,

Which products have you already tried?  I would suggest trying a few of our more natural lines, line Boscia or Tarte.  The Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hour Brightening Primer would be a great option :smileyhappy:

Tarte - Clean Slate Flawless 12-Hr Brightening Primer

http://bit.ly/1c28c65

Another great one is the Sephora Collection Silicone Free Foundation Primer.  I love the finish & it worked well for my sensitive, acne prone skin in the past :smileyhappy:

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Silicone Free Foundation Primer

http://bit.ly/YpQZQI

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • Manda
    • mafan
    • crayzeeRN