IAmLadyLiterary

One Blush To Rule Them All!

I love weeeeeweeeee's post about if you can only use one lipstick for the rest of your life.  So since I am a blush junkie I am posting the question, if you could only use one blush for the rest of your life what would it be?  Personally Too Faced's Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach is my ultimate because I use it as a gorgeous glowy blush that always makes my day better, and a gorgeous highlightToo-Faced-Peach-Beach-Sweethearts-Perfect-Flush-Blush-.jpg

jwilk241

Re: One Blush To Rule Them All!

(0) Hearts

My favorite is Tarte's Dollface blush. Perfect pink for my skintone!

Sn4rky

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I could use Benefit's Rockateur everyday, but I recently picked up the new Sephora+Pantone Radiant Orchid blush (the trio thing with the orchid blush, great highlight, and nice everyday blush shade.. sorry, forget the official name).. and I LOVE it.  I've been able to create so many different looks with just these 3 cheek products!  

s1593458-main-hero.jpg

crayzeeRN

upload_2890882551984233684.jpg

Tarte Imagined... of course it was a mini, limited edition blush. When I start to hit pan, I will be going ABSOLUTELY NUTS trying to find a dupe for this!!

rellyz

(0) Hearts

Nars Orgasm goes with almost every look and every skin tone!

DitzCore

(0) Hearts

One blush from now until when I die? MAC's Blushbaby all they way. Firstly, this is the blush that got me into blushes years ago. Second, the colour is perfect for all year round and it just looks so natural and beautiful.

ColorCrazed

(0) Hearts

It's so hard to chose! :-) Right now I'd have to go with Clinique Cheek Pops in Plum Pop, I'm totally obsessing over these blushes!

ghkim

(0) Hearts

illamasqua promise or tom ford narcissist. they're very different but i'd be happy with either.

StyleLynn

(0) Hearts

NARS Deep Throat!

misscg

(0) Hearts

Right now i find myself wearing the ambient lighting mood exposure blush all the time. Plus I get compliments when I wear it :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in "Menage a Trois Flush" is my new fave! I got it a couple weeks ago, and find myself using it every day now. It is sooo pretty! Glowing, subtle pink, with dark and light colors. I can use them indicidually or blend them together. 

jozkid

(0) Hearts

Nars in Angelika. Gives me a nice pink flush.

itsjaimiehere

Without a doubt Becca's Gypsy... It is absolutely stunning :smileyhappy:

carrieloulou

Hourglass Ambient Blush in Luminous Flush!

rjamlt

I'll second this one. Since these blushes came out- this particular one has been by go-to blush. It's such a pretty shade. :smileyhappy:

kariyava

(0) Hearts

I just found what I think is my HG blush: Dior's vibrant color blush in cocktail peach.  Despite its name, it is a very sheer color with just a hint of shimmer.  It is the perfect color for me, and I like how it looks natural but is buildable if you want more of an impact.

http://www.sephora.com/diorblush-vibrant-colour-powder-blush-P382451?skuId=1558907

kellsmuneoka

Tom Ford frantic pink <3 It gives me a nice glow and it's just so pretty!$T2eC16J,!)EE9s2ufWcHBR4,EmIVlg~~60_35.GIF

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

I am dying to try out Tom Ford blushes! Someday, I tell myself....

LariTheLoud

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is hard for me because I love all of my blushes so much. But if I had to choose (and this is a relatively new addition to my collection), I would say Le Creme Blush de Chanel in 69 Intonation. It's a really springy color, yes, but it lights up my face and manages to look extremely natural at the same time. It's my new favorite blush formula, with the Ambient Lighting Blushes coming in second. For the moment. :smileywink:

upload_7788043472261818261.jpg

Panda168

(0) Hearts
I really like Benefit's Rockateur! I just tried my Dim Infusion this morning for the first time and it's really nice too.
gem5136

(0) Hearts

Definitely hourglass in luminous flush. It's just perfect, I have to make myself use other blushes in my vast collection. I feel luminous flush is like putting on my favorite pair of jeans. 

However I couldn't participate in the lipstick thread. I'm not even sure I could narrow it down to a top ten. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 39 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • kenny
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • misscg
    • melisa16
    • fiola
    • ry22