Oily Skin - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation

Ok so I have pretty oily skin, and I don't mean it's pretty lol. Anywho, I'm looking for a foundation. I have tried Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation and it looked like it melted off my face. I usually use Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation because it's the only one that really works. I've heard Estee Lauder Double Wear, Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation, and MUFE Mat Velvet. But has anyone with oily skin tried Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation? How does it last? How does it compare to the others I've listed? Also what is the best powder for oily skin? Thank you!

Re: Oily Skin - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation

I love the tarte Amazonian clay. It doesn't last as nearly as long as my Lancôme teint idole but I love it for more everyday since it's light weight. I can usually go 4 hours without having to blot And with no setting powder (I found that my face got more oiler when I used a powder) 

Hey!

I really like the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation.  It looks natural and has more of a matte finish.  It really does last a long time and covers everything really well.  I've only tried the Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation which I really liked also.  Either way I use Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing powder to set my foundation and I spray with my UD All Nighter Setting Spray and my foundation lasts all day.

Girl! Get yourself a good primer and setting spray  NO MATTER WHAT. I use the deslick spray from UD specifically for oily skin as well as the Smashbox Blemish Control Primer. This I use with the Tarte 12 Hr Amazonian Clay Foundation, a combo that I really love. (:

[ Edited ]

Hi ZenaC! I actually just bought this to try and couple weeks ago and I'm really happy with it. Smiley Happy The coverage is great and it really does last all day.  I'm oily in my t-zone and I don't have to set it with a powder. I love the finish--- it's more of like a natural / slightly matte one. 

I highly recommend getting that airbrush Tarte brush too.  It's so versatile; you can use it for liquid foundation, powder foundation, bronzer.. lol 

For a setting powder, I recommend trying the Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder.  This product is going to keep you matte all day! I'm actually surprised it's available because for a while they kept going out of stock!

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy  

Cheers!

Kevin 

upload_3767892075737438325.jpg
upload_6452939351194093609.jpgupload_5601334572832434809.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=903856&skuId=903856&productId=P12662&_reque...

http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-full-coverage-foundation-spf-15-P302918?skuId=1393370

http://www.sephora.com/airbrush-finish-bamboo-foundation-brush-P302919?skuId=1393628

(0) Hearts

Do you use a foundation primer?

(0) Hearts

Not everyday, but when I do, I use the Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
Photos3
  • upload_6452939351194093609.jpg
  • upload_5601334572832434809.jpg
  • upload_3767892075737438325.jpg