lyravega

Non transferable foundation?

Could anyone tell me what liquid foundations are non transferable ( long wearing, medium to full coverage )? I really mean non transferable, like old EL Double Wear used to be. It was the only foundation that was truly non transferable. Well, the old formula was. The new one is just terrible... i'm not even gonna go into it here. For example, Kat Von D's foundation claims to be non transferable, but it is, VERY transferable. Some others too. Is there a foundation that's non transferable on it's own, without a need to set it with powders, setting sprays....?

Stephisue825

Re: Non transferable foundation?

(0) Hearts

I used Laura Mercier silk creme and then the Laura Mercier  translucent setting powder it worked great. I would say for me it was more of a medium coverage but its buildable. I have found that this powder works great paired with other LM products and not as well with other lines so stick with LM line if you're going to try the foundation 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Some suggestions for you to look at are the Bobbi Brown long wear even finish foundation,Smashbox Studio skin 15 hr wear foundation,you may just have to set with powder, to get what you want. Also you may want to add a foundation primer if you don't already use one. Hope this helps!

lylysa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

By chance are you pairing your foundation with a primer by chance to help lock it in place better on your skin? How much are you using?

In terms of your skin type, do you have any issues like dry patches or oil that you deal with that may affect the wear of your make up?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • lyravega
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • Stephisue825