ChelseaAnibelle

Non-creasing, medium to full coverage foundation?

I'm on the hunt for my next new go-to foundation. What have you found that is medium to full coverage, non-cakey, non-creasing foundation? I've used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation for years, same with Dior Sculpting Foundation; but the MAC is just making me look dry and aging my skin now, and the Sculpt creases under my eyes which makes me look aged as well. I'm currently trying the Shiseido Lifting Foundation, but I think it's creasing under my eyes again. Help?

jennypenny1995

Re: Non-creasing, medium to full coverage foundation?

Not a single crease or cake with Lancome's Dual Finish foundation!  I went off it for awhile and am happily back on it.  Best product!

DesertRose0706

Try Estee Lauder Double Wear.  It is full coverage, but a light feeling formula that stays all day and doesn't crease.  It has a very nice finish that doesn't look heavy at all.  I don;t thinl all Sephora carry Estee Lauder, but you can get a sample from any Estee Lauder counter, usually in Dilliards.

beautylovingirl

Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer is my favorite there's never a smudge , crease or mistake. Hope this helps!

ChelseaAnibelle

I have combination skin, somewhat oily in my T-zone and comfortable/dry on my cheeks. And yes it's just my eyes! At the moment I'm using Prevage Eye Cream at night under my eyes, but I'm thinking maybe I just need a good under-eye primer? I just realized they exist!

beautylovingirl

Is your skin dry all over or are you just having issues under your eyes? Are you using mositurizers/ eye creams ?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • beautylovingirl
    • DesertRose0706
    • ChelseaAnibelle