rellyz

No shimmer bronzer

Is there any bronzer out there that have no shimmer in it? I am African American and the bronzers with no shimmer that I seen mostly are for lighter skin ladies.Any recommends? Suggestions?

knadala

Re: No shimmer bronzer

(0) Hearts

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola bronzer and Too Faced's Chocolate Soileil.

IttyxBittyxMe

Well are you using a bronze to contour or to actually add a sun kissed glow to your face? I don't use bronzer for anything really, but Covergirl Queen Collection has a few nice ones that are actually dark. If you're trying to contour your face a bronzer isn't the best option to be used, instead you want to look into foundation 2-3 shades darker then your skin [if you can find one as it's near impossible for me depending on the time of year and my skin color] or a contouring kit. Sleek has an amazing one and NARS is coming out with one that looks like it may be dark enough. 

btmod2

Hi rellyz,

I recommend purchasing a powder foundation that is a few shades darker than your skintone and using that as a bronzer. I recommend trying Becca's Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation. This powder foundation is very finely milled and easy to blend. It also comes in a wide variety of shades. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • knadala
    • IttyxBittyxMe
    • rellyz