No makeup. Actually.

No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? :smileywink: 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

Re: No makeup. Actually.

[ Edited ]

You have really amazing skin!! Natural beauty. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  It is the reverse camera, so it kind of blurs some of my splotchiness and freckles.  My skin does not look quite as smooth in real life.  On the rare occasions when my husband or someone takes my photo with the front camera, you can see all of the flaws that are most certainly there.

I added my older son in the photo to distract you. :smileywink:  No makeup, just a lot of moisturizer because my skin is not happy with all the salicylic acid I've been throwing at it.  Headed to the dermatologist next month for the first time in 5 years...Doryx seems to be the only thing that works for me.

20141107_114716.jpg

(0) Hearts

Your skin looks very smooth:smileyhappy:.  Mine gets dry as well when I go on peeling frenzies.   

Aw, your son is the cutest!

You have a very pretty face carrierose.  Don't be too hard on yourself :smileywink:

I'm crossing my fingers that my acne clears up over the next few months on an oral routine.  I started taking it when I got a job teaching at 21 and stopped at 25 to start trying to conceive.  I'm 30 now and done with kids so I think it's time to go back on.  It really makes a difference in my self esteem.

(0) Hearts

Are you talking trentinoin taken orally?   I heard that was really good for acne:smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

First time....**Clinches teeth**....Not a stitch of makeup...my eyes are generally not this puffy, but I'm sick.

Knomakep.jpg

(0) Hearts

OMG!  It's huge, sorry!! :smileyhappy:

You're so pretty!  Feel better :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Awww, thank you Mochapj.....I was trying to keep my grungy, not washed hair out of the picture as much as possible LOL.

Lot's of rest and fluids!  TY so much :smileyhappy: ~KAM

So, being that today is Sunday (aka "stay at home and take care of everything I don't have time to do during the week" day), here's my face with only my moisturizer and eye cream.

Apparently, I can't take myself seriously when I am wearing glasses, lol

PhotoGrid_1413747155840.jpg

(0) Hearts

I love your skin.  Very much like a porcelain doll. 

(0) Hearts

Wow- your brows are firkin' gorgeous! You skin is glowing and your eyes are the most perfect almond shape and the most beautiful vivid color! You don't need makeup! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Woah your brows! They are so perfectly shaped and full. Mine are really full too, but they are man-brows :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I keep a brow spooley on my bathroom sink and brush them into place every time after I wash my face and apply a moisturizer. I've noticed that after a while they started to hold their shape without any waxy pencil or brow gel.

(0) Hearts

You're so glowy solveig!  I love your glasses!!!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! It took me quite a while to find a frame that I like.

Cimage.jpg

I tried jemly's magic pads tonight (fab radiance pads) and maybe I'm imagining things but I feel like they made me a bit radiant.

I don't know.  How do you ladies quantify radiance?  

(0) Hearts

Yet another person who looks stunning without makeup.  Lucky for makeup that it's so fun to play in!  

(0) Hearts

Wow! Your skin looks AMAZING! I wish the FAB pads worked the same magic on me!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments