No makeup. Actually.

No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? :smileywink: 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

Re: No makeup. Actually.

(0) Hearts

So pretty even without makeup and I love your ringlets!  So jelly :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

You're too kind ballerinagirl!  Thank you!

Wow you look really great even without makeup! Great brows, skin, eyes and lips. Beautiful :smileyhappy:

that was to SDdenm, whoops lol

Thanks so much MK! II feel like I look really young without makeup! And I am never going to stray from either Boscia Black Cleanser or Philosophy Purity Made Simple and Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. They have helped my complexion so much! 

(0) Hearts

*taking notes*

I use Purity and like it a lot, and I will look into the cleanser. I think it's time I got the Truth Serum, I hear such good things!

I love almost everything I've tried from Boscia. I especially love the Luminizing Black Mask. And the Truth Serum is great! I'm going to buy a full size during the sale since I've went through several deluxe sample bottles. It's good stuff!

(0) Hearts

I'm right there with you. I LOVE luminizing black mask and black cleanser and clear complexion cleanser. Tsubaki oil is great too. The only thing I'll not buy again are their nose strips. Those strips are only as good as any drug store strips.

(0) Hearts

I'm going to try the Black Mask soon, it was in the Spa Radiance kit I got recently! 

It is awesome! I've seen a lot of people complain that it's painful when they peel it off, but it doesn't bother me. It is pretty intense and does pull out facial hair. That's a bonus for me since it saves me a little tweezing. :smileywink:

I had a sample of the Boscia Black Mask and it did hurt me. I tried a thin layer, medium, layer, and thick laye . They all hurt. I now use Origins Charcoal mask. 

I use both cleansers with my Clarisonic like every other day. And also like every other day (or when my skin just feels like it needs something extra) I've been using Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating wash during my morning shower .

(0) Hearts

Your eyes are very colorful and pretty. So jealous! :smileyvery-happy:

I very rarely take photos of me with no makeup on, but here's a goofball one with my daughter included. No makeup on either of us! I do have sunscreen on though because we were at my son's football game. Please ignore the mess on the kitchen cabinets. We had been running around all day and I hadn't cleaned up yet. :smileyvery-happy:

10669069_802738223117547_5800592108335102922_o.jpg

Haha, awesome!!  You look like my friend Candace!  

(0) Hearts

Thanks! People say we all have a doppelgänger out there. :smileyhappy:

I love that you and Mikayla have matching shirts.  You two looks super cute.

Thank you! We bought matching shirts Saturday to wear to my son's final football game of the season next Friday. They're pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

On your left.

(0) Hearts

Say what?

(0) Hearts

You're doing the Miley tongue :smileyhappy: Did your son's team win?

Haha. I guess I am! No, they did not win. :smileysad: It's his first year playing. His team hasn't won a game yet. There's two more left in the season. But he's 10 and just learning fundamentals and good sportsmanship at this age. Thanks for asking!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments