No makeup. Actually.

No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? Smiley Wink 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

Re: No makeup. Actually.

Haha my mom has always drilled SPF care into my head. I freckle in the sun and I burn pretty easily as well :/ 

The awkward thing is getting carded whenever I occasionally buy lottery tickets... Even the person carding me looks so awkward afterward. 

Haha, nice!  I got singled out at dinner last week to show ID even though I was older than everyone at the table.  I think my immaturity must've been shining through.  

Forgive the lack of decent lighting in my closet office.

WP_20150326_012.jpg

Ahh, I love your cheeks and mischievous eyes! I just bought two OCC lip tars by the way. Making an attempt to overcome my lip tar fears!

Heck yes! As long as you have a good lip liner base, lip tars last a really long time and won't bleed. I just find it hard to beat how flexible the colors are... the more rainbow your selection the better imo. Smiley Wink

You are SO up to something here! And getting away with it, too.

Shhhhh... don't blow my cover.

As long as I can be a co-conspirator!

You're such a cutie SQ!  You totally look like you're up to no good Smiley Wink

I solemnly swear... Hodor.

upload_6095146518961932426.jpg

You look great!!! I hate that I no longer have the confidence to go nude faced ...

(0) Hearts

Ha, my shame was the pock scars from late chicken pox (seriously, one of the last three in my class to catch it and I got it from sitting behind the two of them!) and rosacea cheek acne that scarred a half dollar area on the apples. The exfoliation and miniaturization routine have greatly improved the surface area, it is now only noticeable in specific directional lighting.

I'm also embarrassed about my overplucked brows, for years I was taking out my stress on them. I can relax about that a lot more now that I know how common a problem that is.

Random: Every time I see your photo, I think you're my cousin Jackie. 

And you look so fresh-faced! Smiley Happy (I mean, I guess literally, since you're not wearing makeup … you know what I mean. It's late. My brain can't work.)

(0) Hearts

Ha, maybe we're related as three times removed cousins or something. Smiley Wink

You don't need makeup. Gorgeous as is.

XoXo Smiley Very Happy

You are a natural beauty! You look very pretty with your hair pulled up like that. 

I like it too, I accidentally clocked the man in the face with it the hair claw. That's not nice. O.o

[ Edited ]

Social, you have such a cheeky smile always.  I love it!  I wonder what you are up to........

Just had some positive vibes kicking the past week that went into overdrive, a tad more optimistic about things. Makes it a lot easier now to relax and smile. Seeing the sun stay out longer than five pm helps a lot too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments