No makeup. Actually.

No makeup. Actually.

I'm going to post a picture of me without makeup. Because hey, I love makeup, but I'm also working on embracing my face au naturel, too.

None of this "I'm not wearing makeup" when you're wearing a tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, and have a slight flush to your cheeks and lips. I'm talking no makeup AT ALL (No, not even clear lip balm).

This is me, about 10 minutes out of the shower.

Anyone else brave enough? Smiley Wink 

Photo on 14-03-03 at 5.05 PM #2.jpg

Re: No makeup. Actually.

(0) Hearts

Thank you <3

My dear, you are breathtakingly beautiful.  

I love how wide-eyed you look without any makeup on!

Thank you Mocha! My eyes are my favorite feature....I hope that doesn't sound vain!

Also you should do more poses with your donut. Especially in the WAYW thread.

[ Edited ]

LOL, maybe like this? Smiley Very Happy

IMG_0961.jpg

Also, your eyes are spectacular... there's no vanity in admitting that Smiley Wink

Red looks really good on you, Mocha

(0) Hearts

WHY CAN I ONLY HEART THIS ONCE?? Nooooo! This should be your profile picture. You are one ravishing lady and your donut pictures give me lifeeeee.

i think pale girls like you and me have to surrender to the reality that is dark circles. but i think you look absolutely lovely !!

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I know you have mixed feelings about Tatcha, but if you have a chance to get your hands on a sample of the brightening serum, try it. If only on the under-eye area. A sample card lasted me 3 weeks I think and that was for my whole face. I still can't believe how much it reduced the darkness. If I order from them again, I will get that foil sample and send it to you.

(0) Hearts

OMG,your skin is so clear and even. I am so jealous!

This is as bare faced as I get, I have eyelash extensions but nothing else on!

image.jpg

Those lashes! Gorgeous. I tried extensions once but they didn't look nearly that nice!!

You are a doll face! So pretty!

Thank you! I feel like I always look a lot younger sans makeup... And more tired Smiley Happy

Omg,your skin looks flawless. it's like little baby angels blessed your skin and their magic gave you a

Cinderella glow.

Aww thank you so much! The strange thing is that neither of my parents are so fair but my mom always tells me that I get too freckled when I get sun Smiley Very Happy

you are super lucky. I'm just saying if Tyra banks we're here she'd tell you this.

You're not blonde!  And you have the cutest little pout. Your skin is gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

Aha this was pre-going blonde again. Now I have a strange eyebrow-less appearance because I get my brows tinted dark blonde so the contrast isn't as harsh Smiley Happy

Your skin is just perfect!!! Please look after it! Smiley Happy

Thank you! I'm actually about to turn 27 but I look really young barefaced! I've gotten mistaken for an intern at work before Smiley Very Happy

You look maybe 16 Smiley Happy Please wear SPF 50 daily to avoid the hyper pigmentation that pop up soon after you reach the age of 40. Seriously, if I had known to wear an SPF, I wouldn't be too ashamed to go anywhere nude faced today ..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments